~Yagi~ Acting

Quirk: Hypnosis and Pyrokinesis

(Y/n)'s POV

  "You're making me play villain today? You realize that I'm the smallest among you people, right?" I asked, looking to the others. Yagi, Aizawa, Midnight, Yamada, and Cementos where in the staged area with me, where we put the script together.
  "Villains come in all shapes and sizes. No offense, but your small size helps you look innocent." Aizawa said, and I snickered.
  "Alright, I give. Let's get to work."

~A few hours later~

The group was beginning to figure out little script out, and I smiled at their fast paced work. Yagi was playing a thief at yet again another jewelry store, and I was the ringleader. As a villain, pretending to be a hostage, while the others didn't know about me when they told their story. He and I had come up with this, something to make the story a little deep. Yagi had given himself up, bound by the hands on the floor.
  "Something's wrong here, the thief wouldn't just give up..... Unless-" Deku began, and I got to Bakugou. I could feel my pupils contract to slits, locking with the student's. Before he could figure out what I was doing, I had control. He leaned down, sparks letting Yagi, in his All Might form, free. He stood, and I smirked.
  "Unless they have backup." I said, standing proudly.
  "Hypnosis....." Iida said softly, right as I released Bakugou. With a powerful kick, I caught him off guard. Grabbing Yamada, I pulled my prop knife from its spot and pointed it to his neck in a threatening manner. Yagi stood next to me, in a stance ready to fight.
  "Alright, I'm only gonna say this once. Leave us alone, and he won't get hurt." I growled, seeing a wild smile from Bakugou. Iida and Todoroki looked between us, and I could tell Deku was plotting. Time ticked, and Yagi huffed.
  "Let's just get this over with." He said, acting impatient. I knew what he was getting at, stopping him.
  "Easy, they won't be able to save him anyway." I said, and Yamada yelped fearfully as I held the prop closer to his throat. Deku began to try to reason, when the hothead butted in.
  "I've got this, idiots!" Bakugou roared, shooting blasts at us. I threw a flame, pushing Yamada enough for him to get the hint and fall. Leaping forward, I got up where I could see everyone's eyes. Bakugou looked down, as did Deku.
  "Don't look her in the eye!" He said, and Uraraka ran to the side.
  "Get the hostages out!" She said, Tsuyu following suit. I threw flames to stop them, Yagi launching himself at the others.
  "We won't go down without a fight!" He said, allowing me to have more movement.
  "That I can work with!" Bakugou said, blasting everywhere. Parts of the building began to collapse, and a part hit Yagi.
  "No!" I yelped, and in the midst of the smoke, managed to make him look a bit bloody, like something had really hurt him. I held onto him, and he winked.
  "Break some hearts." He said, and I held back a laugh as I got into character. Frantically checking him, I noticed the group getting closer. I then started the waterworks, cradling his head.
  "Hey, stay with me. You can't die on me now, not when we were so close." I said, and his large hand cupped my cheek.
  "You can still do it, if you leave now." He said, and I tried my best to sob.
  "Not without you. Please, stay with me." I said, and he smiled softly.
  "Do it for me, please. Promise." He said, and I nodded. With that, he wheezed a confession before closing his eyes and faking death. Leaning down, I held onto him with a loud sob, internally proud of how real it sounded.
  "Let her grieve for a second, Bakugou. Even villains need time say goodbye." I heard Todoroki say, and I showed a tear filled glare at the group.
  "If you're going to take me away then do it. I don't care." I huffed, and Iida tied me up. After a minute, Deku spoke to the team.
  "Why did you break into this place?" Uraraka asked, and I sniffed.
  "We couldn't afford a place of our own. Years ago, we had promised to collect enough money to get our dream house by the beach, but with our background, jobs were scarce. So we got what we wanted through the only way we could, stealing. Happy?" I asked, and I could tell I had struck a familiar nerve. She stood, nodding.
  "You two stole to buy a house of your own?" Iida asked, and I nodded.
  "Yes, and we were just about to after this hit. But because of you, that is gone. Are you going to take me away, or are you just gonna watch my life fall apart?" I snarled, making tears fall again.
  "Alright, that's enough of the waterworks, (Y/n)." Aizawa said from the door, and I sighed. Deku undid my bindings, and I rubbed my eyes. Yagi sat up, groaning. Aizawa ran through what they did right, and what they did wrong, letting us take a breather.
  "So, how'd I do?" I asked, yawning.
  "You really reeled it in, you almost had me crying." Midnight said, and I smiled.
  "And you nailed the innocent hostage thing, man!" Yamada said, stopping as our attention turned to Yagi proofing to his normal state. His clothes sagged on him, making me laugh.
  "Not to mention, you sucker punched them with the emotion too, you were awesome." Yagi said, making me smile.
  "Thanks guys! You did an amazing job as well." I said, and we got cleaned up.
  "Please don't ever cry again, (Y/n)."
  "Aw, did I make Toshi tear up?"
  "Oh hush, you dork."