~Izuku~ Best View

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Ready to go?" I asked, and Kirishima nodded.
  "I've got the guys if you've got Midoriya. Let's go!" He said, and we did our little handshake. I went to Izuku's room, knocking at the door. It opened, and I held back a laugh at his tired look.
  "H-hey (Y/n), what're you doing up so late?" He asked, and I giggled.
  "They're having a light show down the street till early morning. Wanna tag along?" I asked, and he perked up.
  "Of course... But isn't that against the rules to sneak out?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "It is, but we've got nothing to do tomorrow. I promise it'll be fun." I said, and he looked around the hall.
  "I'm in." He said, changing. We met the group out front, and I led them.
  "Where are we going?" Sero asked, and I pointed to the electrical tower at the top of the hill.
  "There. Now hurry up, we don't have all night!" I said, walking faster. Eventually we made it, and Izuku looked up.
  "How're we supposed to get up there?" He asked, making me smiled.
  "Bakugou, you've got Kirishima. Sero you've got Kaminari. Izuku, I've got you." I said, holding out my hand. He hesitantly grabbed my wrist, and I grabbed on, beating my wings. Sero used his tape and pulled Kaminari, and Kirishima jumped on Bakugou's back to get him up. We picked different bars, and Izuku lost his footing. I grabbed his arm, pulling him to me.
  "Holy crap." He said, holding onto me. I giggled, letting him get some balance.
  "Ready?" I asked, and his cheeks turned red at the short distance between us.
  "Yeah." He said, following my gaze to the field in the distance. Right as the clock hit twelve thirty, the first firework popped. I heard a small gasp from Deku, looking over to see his eyes lit up. I smiled, watching. His grip on me loosened as the lights became brighter, and his arm found its way around my waist. I heard a grunt, turning my head and seeing Bakugou, with Kirishima close below.
  "What're you doing?" I asked, snickering.
  "The view is better, don't follow me." He grumbled, making me laugh more. Sero played music somewhere down below, giving me an idea.
  "Wanna dance?" I asked, seeing Izuku's head snap in my direction.
  "W-what? I can barely balance on the bar!" He said, and I giggled.
  "It's okay, I've got you if you slip." I reassured, watching him think.
  "O-okay. I trust you." He said, and I grabbed both of his hands. He squealed as a spun him around, swaying to the beat. I did small steps, letting him catch up.
  "Doing alright up there?" I heard Denki ask.
  "Yep. Just keep playing the music!" I said, smiling wider as a grin found Izuku's face.
  "This isn't so bad." He said, laughing.
  "I'm glad you came with us. It wouldn't have been nearly as much fun if you didn't." I said, seeing his cheeks turn red as a golden pop happened in the distance.
  "I'm glad I came. I just worry about getting in trouble." He said, and I grabbed his hands again, spinning us both. He screamed, and I laughed. I held him to me, flaring my wings to steady us both. His hands gripped the fabric covering my stomach, head buried below my chin.
  "Don't worry about that right now. Just loosen up, have some fun. Besides, I'm sure I can persuade them if we do get caught." I said, and he pulled back. I moved his mess of hair from his face, giggling again.
  "Fun. I can do that." He said, smiling once more. I couldn't help myself, leaning in and pecking his lips. He frozen for a second, looking at me.
  "Sorry. Just caught in the moment." I said quickly, and he cupped my cheeks, pulling me in.
  "Don't apologise, because you did what I've been to nervous to do for awhile." He said, and I peppered his face in kisses. He laughed, and I raised my head up, letting out a cry of joy. He laughed more, hugging me.
  "I. Love. You." I said, kissing him again. He hugged me, sighing happily.
  "I love you too." He said, and we both nodded, letting out a happy yell.
  "Alright lovebirds, as much as we'd love to stick around, we need to head back." Kirishima said, sliding down by us. I laughed, taking Izuku down and helping Kirishima as Bakugou jumped and caught himself. We headed back, and I walked Deku to his room.
  "Do you wanna..... Go out somewhere tomorrow?" He asked as we made it, and I nodded.
  "Of course. But for now, sleep." I said, rustling his hair and kissing him.
  "Yes ma'am. Goodnight, my love." He said, hugging me.
  "Goodnight, cutie." I said, and he went to bed. As I walked to my room......
  "And what are you doing outside of your room at one in the morning?" A certain teacher's voice said.
  "Shit."