~Bakugou~ Soft

Requested by SkylarPKeeney

Quirk: Empath with tail

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Why did you guys drag me out here?" Bakugou asked gruffly, and I laughed.
  "You're the one with fashion sense. Besides, it's been awhile and it'd be boring without you if you stayed home." I said, smiling. We had met up at the mall, just like old times. We were official pros, having been out of school for two years now. Bakugou and I lived together, attached at the hip. Bakugou and I had been together since the last half of school, when I finally got his walls down and got past the rough persona. We both ran our own agencies, but they worked side by side, just like we did. The media had a name for us, 'Grounding', because of my empthic quirk, and his hero name. I could feel someone's true emotion, and change it if necessary.
  "Oh really? Did you miss me for the two days I was gone?" He asked, a teasing tone in his voice.
  "Of course I did! Who else am I supposed to cuddle at night?" I said, draping myself on him dramatically as we walked. He snickered, holding me by my side.
  "No one, unless you want me to kick their ass." He said, kissing me.
  "You two need to get a room." Denki said, and I giggled. I felt happiness is Bakugou, smiling more.
  "Oh no, her tail is swinging!" Sero teased, and I looked back at him.
  "Try me, elbows." I said, and Mina snorted. Soon we were split up by the crowd, and went to different stores.
  "Hey, look." Bakugou said, pushing my cheek with a finger. I giggled, then saw. I had hero merch, and I saw his.
  "Think we should get something?" I asked, looking over to see his wide smirk.
  "I thought you'd never ask."

~Some Time Later~

  "Oh hell." I mumbled, holding Bakugou's hand.
  "What is it?" He asked, eyebrow popping up.
  "Katsuki, I really need to pee." I said, squeezing my legs together slightly as we walked. We were all headed to get some lunch, and it hit me.
  "Damn woman, I told you you should've gone when we weren't in the crowd." He growled softly, excusing us so he could get me through the crowd quickly. As soon as we made it to the hall with the bathroom, I ran in, leaving my boyfriend to wait outside. I relieved myself, washing my hands then walking out. With my guard down for just that second of calm, a hand grabbed my tail and neck. I was slammed against the wall, a knee pressing to my groin.
  "Don't scream unless you want this to hurt, pretty girl." A masculine voice said, and my vision hyperfocused. Messy brown-blond hair barely covered this man's purple eyes, a very nasty, strong breath wafted over my face. One hand covered my mouth, the other slowly began to slip up my shirt. I cried out, trying to knock him out with my quirk. It wasn't working, meaning that this guy had some form of quirk that could close me off. I thrashed my tail, biting his hand.
  "Bakugou!" I yelped, hoping I had yelled loud enough. In this little corner, no one could see us without actually looking. Fear filled me, something I hadn't felt since my last mission.
  "You little brat, guess I'll have to be a little rougher to get you to obey." He growled, and tears sprung to my eyes as a hand began to pull at my bra.
  "Hey! Hands off, asshole." Bakugou's voice echoed, and all of the weight was off me. The man was slammed into a wall, and Bakugou had his back to me, body tense in had protective stance.
  "Katsuki." I said, pressing myself into his back.
  "Touch her again and your ass is fucking done. You got that?" He snarled.
  "Yes!" The man squeaked, nodding profusely and crawling away before getting up and running out of sight. After a second, he turned around.
  "(Y/n), are you okay?" He said, hard expression turning to one of pure worry. I nodded, hugging him tightly. I needed his smell, his warmth, and his touch. I needed to feel him, my comfort, someone I trusted. I felt worry in him, along with anger, disgust,  but out of all, the pure need to protect me.
  "I-im fine. I'm fine." I said, burying my head in his neck. His hands rubbed my back, stroking my head softly as he held me. When he pulled back, he wiped the tears from my face.
  "What did he do to you?" He asked, voice laced with anger.
  "He... Tried to touch me... You know what I mean." I said, calming down some.
  "You're okay now, I've got you. I should've been closer, I could've stopped that." He said, and I kissed him. He relaxed, holding me close again. He smelled like his cologne, and tasted like milk chocolate. I sighed softly into the kiss, then looked into his eyes.
  "It's not your fault, it just happened. I'm just really glad you made it in time to stop him." I said, tearing up again. He hugged me again, and I rested my head on his shoulder. His strong arms were comforting to me, and I reveled in the feeling of just him.
  "I swear to you, nothing like that will ever happen to you again." He said, voice soft, accompanied by it's usual rough edge.
  "Okay. I love you, Katsuki Bakugou. In all of your protective ways." I said, smiling. He cracked one too, kissing my nose.
  "I love you too, (Y/n). You're my everything."
  "Forever and always?"
  "Forever and always."