~Iida~ Blood Sweat And Tears

(I wanted to rewrite about the Stain fight)

Quirk: Tail Spike
User has a dragon like tail, with spikes that go up to their upper back. They can be used as a weapon, and the ones on the user's tail can be used as deadly projectiles. Much like Pop Off, when used too much their tail will bleed.

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Get away from them!" I shouted, twisting and smacking Stain away with my tail. Todoroki and Midoriya came up beside me as I landed, unable to hold me back as I bolted forward. Right as Stain began to stand, I slammed my shin flat against his chest, pinning him to the wall.
  "You are a disgrace to the society. And for that, you will perish." He hissed, reaching for his belt with lightning speed. I pushed off, deflecting a blade with my spikes. Another glinted in the corner of my vision, and I fell into a back bend to dodge his sword. Using my tail as a prop, I pushed the leg farthest from him over my body, slamming it into his side. He fell back just enough for me to get out of his reach, and enough time to plan. Iida was up, and pulled me back behind him.
  "Enough. I caused this, it's my fight." He said, and I grabbed his arm.
  "You'll die if you take him on by yourself." I said, and he sighed.
  "We're helping, Iida." Todoroki said, and Stain came flying at us. Midoriya flew forward, and we began the real fight. As Midoriya pinballed around the alleyway, I made sure to stay low and not be seen. Almost like he had eyes in the back of his head, Stain flipped his sword, thrusting it towards me. I didn't have time to react, the blade cutting through my suit and into my right side. Pain spread like lightning, and a soundless scream left me. I launched a spike at him, letting it find home in his calf, before being thrown towards the entrance to the alleyway. I quickly jumped up, only able to run two steps before suddenly loosing all control of my limbs. I fell to the ground, the wind knocked from my lungs. I screamed in horror as a knife came flying my way, my body still unable to move.
  "(Y/n)!" Iida's voice rang loudly, his body coming into view. He shielded me with his body, the knife hitting him in the thigh.
  "Tenya!" I yelped, now only able to move my head.
  "I'm fine!" He said, not moving. Soon I was able to move, and I pushed myself up. I didn't think of my next move, running in and promptly slamming my body into Stain. I slammed him against the wall again, snarling. He bared his teeth, tongue whipping out of his mouth like a snake.
  "Wrong move."

~Some Time Later~

  "Iida. Hey, look at me." I said, cupping his cheek. His eyes snapped to mine, shoulders relaxing. Blood coated his suit's arm, hair slick against his face from sweat. I had multiple cuts and definitely some internal bruising, but didn't care. I needed Tenya's smile, just something to tell me he was okay.
  "W-what?" He said airily, and I took a deep breath.
  "We're gonna get you patched up, alright?" I said, and he leaned into my touch slightly, nodded.
  "Okay."

~Two Days Later~

The light of my phone illuminated my room, as well as the soft glow of my lamp. It was late, but my mind could've cared less. Nightmares of a certain hero killer had a hold on my dreams, and the dark was no longer a comfortable place. I jolted at the sound of a knock at my door, tilting my head and getting up, very slowly opening it.
  "Iida? What're you doing here at this hour?" I asked quietly, not wanting to get caught by our teacher. Tenya stood in a loose baby blue shirt, soft looking grey sweatpants easily hiding his engines. He wrung his hands, sighing.
  "I.... Couldn't sleep. I don't mind if you don't want me here, but I really would like some company." He said, and I stepped away from the door, letting him in.
  "No no, come in." I said, closing the door behind him.
  "Thank you." He said, and I nodded.
  "Of course.... I couldn't sleep either, so I understand." I said, and he nodded.
  "It's one of those nights." He sighed, looking to me. Suddenly his face flared red, eyes flickering between me and.... Oh.
  "Sorry! I forgot I was wearing this." I said, pulling in my shirt. It was a loose, wide neck shirt that had the tendency to fall off my shoulder, and it showed some skin.
  "I-its okay. You are in the privacy of your room." He said, and I nodded. Turning away from him, I peeled my shirt off and replaced it with one that showed less, but was still comfortable. Tenya stood with his eyes looking at the carpet below him, and I walked over. His tense muscles relaxed as I snaked my arms around his waist, closing my eyes with a peaceful sigh as I hugged him. He smelled of the forest, like fresh raindrops on the tips of each leaf in a vibrant green tree. His clothes were soft, and he was a welcoming warm as his arms wrapped around me. His muscles slowly tensed up again, one hand reaching up and cradling my head, the other holding the fabric of my shirt in a balled fist. A soft sob finally snapped me from my thoughts, and I pulled back.
  "Hey, hey. What's wrong?" I asked, seeing tears slowly trailing down his cheeks. I cupped his cheeks gently, and he let out a shaky breath.
  "I didn't intend for anyone to get hurt.... But I so blinded by my own rage that I didn't stop to think about anything.... All of you got hurt, and there was nothing I could do. I couldn't be there when you needed me. So what rights do I have to be a hero if I can't live up to it?!" He ranted, a louder sob leaving him. I tugged him down a little, making him look at me.
  "Tenya Iida, you are the greatest person to me, and one of the best heros to go out into the world, whether you think so or not. You singlehandedly got backup when the villains attacked, and you lead this class. Your passion is what personally makes me strive to be a hero, because I want to be like you. I want to have your kind of courage, and your kind of drive. Tenya, when we were in that alleyway, you saved my life. So I should be the one to be asking why I should be a hero, not you. You deserve the title more than anyone here, you understand?" I said, and he looked at me with an unreadable expression. Suddenly he leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. When I could finally process what was happening, I kissed back. He was as open as a book, every emotion readable. Longing was the strongest thing I felt from him. His hands very gently held my sides, one slipping back up to pull me close by my upper back. We pulled back for air, foreheads touching.
  "(Y/n).... I apologized for the sudden actions, but.... Your words mean everything to me. D-do.. Do you really mean it when you say I inspire you?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "You're my hero, Tenya." I said, and he smiled, tears welling up again.
  "Believe it or not, you're my hero. And I will strive to be just as perfect and strong as you are, (Y/n)." He said, cupping my cheek. I leaned into it, smiling.
  "We're both far from perfect, hun. But at least we have each other's backs." I said, and he nodded. Another kiss met my lips, tender and raw with love.
  "Indeed..... Will you be mine, my star?" He asked, and I lifted his glasses momentarily to wipe his damp cheeks.
  "Of course, as long as you're mine."
  "Now, and forever."