~Dabi~ Tulip

Quirk: Teleportation
User can teleport up to two miles, but must know the exact location they're going to. If used too much, the user will get extremely nauseous and exhausted.

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Where are you taking me, (Y/n)? It's the middle of the night." Dabi asked, and I huffed.
  "You'll see. This is the only week I get nights off, so don't question this." I said, and he sighed. The league had been in hiding for two years now, Dabi had left them right before hand. In some way, the Todoroki family proved him innocent, and Endeavor had to step down from Number One to make amends with Touya. My coworker, Eraserhead still felt uneasy with him taking a small job as janitor at UA, but I volunteered to stay by his side, as I had done in secret for several months before. We became close, and I was one of the few that knew his whole story. Most of the media still disapproved of him, but I stood up for him always.
  "Alright, but it better not be something dumb." He said, and I snickered. We pulled up to hospital, and Dabi raised an eyebrow.
  "Just wait here for a minute, okay?" I said, and he nodded.
  "Whatever you say." He said, and I kissed his cheek softly before he could say anything else, getting out. I went up to the front desk, getting a visitor's tag before walking back out with the excuse to get something out of the car.
  "Alright, let's go." I said, getting back in the car. I turned it off, holding his hand. He looked at me in confusion, and I grinned.
  "Wha-?" He began, and I cut him off.
  "Close your eyes, I'll tell you when to open them." I said, and he did as told. I teleported us both, knowing exactly which room to go to. Rei looked at us from her place on her chair, eyes scanning Dabi as she stood.
  "Can I open my eyes now?" He asked, and I grinned.
  "Yes." I said, and he did. His eyes lifted to see the woman in front of her, widening in surprise. She gasped, tentatively getting closer. Dabi had a million emotions in his eyes, standing still.
  "Touya?" She asked softly, lifting her hand slowly to brush his tears away. He smiled, more tears falling.
  "Mom." He said, voice small. She pulled him to her, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. He bent down slightly, holding her as if she were porcelain. I just watched as I silently closed the door, and Rei's eyes looked to me. Her arm offered me into the hug, a large smile on her face.
  "You found my son, (L/n). You found him." She said, pulling me in. I could feel the longing and love, the sadness and joy, and any pain left was stripped away. Dabi's arm went around my back with hers, and I leaned into them.
  "I knew you would want to see him again.... You talked about him, and you knew from your heart that he was still alive. Your love is what helped me find him." I said, tears now brimming my eyes. She smiled, then looked to her son. Her hand cupped his scarred cheek, and he leaned into it.
  "What did they do to you, little one?" She asked, and he sighed.
  "Nothing that matters now, Mama. That's for another day." He said, holding us both close. I leaned into his chest, sighing happily. An hour later we were sitting down the the chairs, Rei sat on her bed,.
  "So, how did you two meet?" She asked, and Dabi looked to me to answer.
  "Well, I was on patrol one night, and it was raining heavily. So I found I spot to get out of it, and ran into him. He had gotten pretty beaten up, and was bleeding. The hospital was miles away, but there was a hotel, so I took him there. I got us a room, teleporting him in and fixing him up." I said, and he gestured for me to stop.
  "That's when she figured out.... That I was a villain. I explained to her what had happened to get me here, I'll be it, a little vaguely. But she helped me ever since, and got me out of trouble. I just never put my face on the news..... I didn't want anyone to know who I really was, until my siblings and her helped me. I honestly owe this woman more than I can give her, but she never asks me for anything." He said, and I smiled. Rei did as well, looking to me.
  "I knew she had a heart of gold when I first met her. You should hold on to her, because I don't think you could find anyone else with her heart." She said, and I blushed.
  "Th-thank you, ma'am." I said, and she nodded. Suddenly a knock came to the door, and I looked to her.
  "Mrs. Todoroki?" The doctor outside asked, and Rei sighed.
  "Well, I guess it's time to go." She said, and Dabi looked to us.
  "Not yet. Please." He said, and I stood. Grabbing his hand, he looked to me.
  "I'll bring you back right after dinner tomorrow, I promise." I said, and he nodded. He went to his mom, hugging her.
  "I love you, Touya. Remember that." She said, and he nodded.
  "I love you too, Mama." He said, grabbing my hand. He nodded, and I waved her goodbye before taking us to the parking lot. A shaky sigh left him, and he stopped before we got to the car. I was suddenly enveloped in a hug, something rare from him.
  "I've got you, Dabi." I said softly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He buried his head in the crook of my neck, muscles relaxing.
  "Thank you..... For all of this. For being the light in my darkness, and being the one I could lean on......" He trailed off, and I ran my hands through his hair.
  "Of course, honey. Everyone needs help, no matter where they come from. Besides, I know you're meant for something great." I said, and he held me close.
  "I don't want to let you go." He said softly, and I pulled back to look at him.
  "Then don't. I'll be here as long as you let me love you." I said, and he smiled softly, pulling me closer and kissing my forehead, making his way down till our lips met.
  "I'll love you till the end of time, my little tulip."