~Shoji~ Love and Fun

(I picture him looking like this. Not my art!)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "My love, it's time to wake up." A voice whispered softly in my ear, and I smiled, taking a deep breath as I opened my eyes. I stretched, looking over to see his smile. I reached over, running my hands through his hair.
  "Good morning, baby." I said, and he pulled me close, pressing a delicate kiss to my lips.
  "Today's the day, you ready?" He asked, and I nodded. Today was the day Aizawa and Present Mic were getting married. They had invited all of our class to be part of it, and something interesting happened. Both of them decided on choosing a maid of honor and a best man. Aizawa chose me as his maid of honor, to which I almost cried at. Yesterday we had ran through it, having to spilt up immediately after to get ourselves ready. Shinso was picked as his best man, and Present Mic had chosen Denki and Mina.
  "I'm excited!" I said, getting up. We went about our morning like normal, then got our stuff and met at the building.
  "(Y/n), Shoji!" A familiar voice called, and I perked up.
  "All Might! Hey!" I said, meeting him with a hug. He was in his smaller form, so it wasn't hard to get my arms around him.
  "You two have grown! It's been a while!" He said, and I nodded. With all of us being out of school, we didn't see our teachers all that often, so it was good to see him. Shoji gave him a small hug, and he pointed both arms out.
  "Since I know we're on a time schedule, girls this way, guys that way. The ceremony will start in..... Two hours! So there's no rush." He said, and I nodded. I turned to Shoji, smiling. I could tell he was doing the same under his mask.
  "Did you get all of your stuff? Suit, shoes, tie?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "I got it all. I'll see you in two hours." He said, leaning down. I kissed where is lips would be under his mask, cupping his cheek.
  "Love you!" I said, beginning to walk towards the room.
  "Love you too, honey!" He said, and I slid in.
  "Hey girls!" I squealed happily. They looked to me, shouting happily back to me. I was enveloped in a group hug, and I smiled. We all got dressed, helping each other with makeup and admiring dresses. They let us choose any color of dress, as long as it wasn't too flashy and went to at least our ankles. We all picked the came style while we were out, picking our colors. Mine was a (fav color) off the shoulder dress, flowing gently to rest on where my ankle and foot met. It hugged me some, and I loved it. Mina wore pastel teal, Tsuyu wore green, Hagakure wore a sand color, Jiro wore purple, Uraraka wore pink, and Momo wore a dark blue. When we were done, we met the boys in a lobby to fix them up.
  "Hey (Y/n), long time no see!" A rough voice called, and I saw Kirishima. He, like the others, wore a white tie. The difference was the suit color, which was a darkened red.
  "Well if it isn't the fabulous Red Riot, what's up dude?!" I said, and he hugged me.
  "Nothing much, just having fun with the famous Ground Zero. How're you and Shoji?" He asked, and I smiled.
  "Wonderful. We just got moved in to a new house, can you believe it?" I said, and he smiled.
  "That's awesome!" He replied, and I nodded.
  "Now there's a face I haven't seen in a while." Another voice said, and I looked to see Bakugou in an orange suit.
  "Hey Bakugou! Good to see you!" I said, and he allowed me to hug him.
  "Yeah, you're probably the one person here who I actually wanted to see." He said, a small smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes playfully, and he chuckled.
  "I'm touched." I said, and we laughed. I caught up with the other guys, the Bakusquad being the happiest to see me. Denki sported a yellow suit, Sero wore a navy blue. Deku and Iida were beaming when they talked to me, I wasn't surprised that they both wore suits to match their hair. Aoyama wore a light grey, Koda wore a light green, Mineta wore royal purple, Ojiro wore a fashionable brown, Sato wore tan, Tokoyami wore an almost black grey, Todoroki wore a deep red with white cuffs, Shinso wore lavender and Shoji wore his light blue.
  "You look incredible." Shoji said, and I smiled.
  "Aw, thanks honey. You look very handsome." I said, reaching up and straightening his tie a little.
  "Thanks." He said softly, and I smiled. I fixed his hair some, making sure everything was good. With a kiss, he ran off to talk more. Deku came over suddenly, grabbing my attention.
  "Hey, Aizawa wanted you to see him for a second." Deku said, showing me where he was. I walked in, seeing him in his suit. His was black, the tie a dark grey with spiraling lines. His hair was done neatly, simple and easy. It was a contrast to Mic's, black with accents of a highlighter yellow.
  "You called?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life." He said, and I laughed softly.
  "That's okay, pre wedding jitters are normal. Just relax, and breathe." I said, and he did.
  "Is everyone ready?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "Everything and everyone. There's not anything you need to worry about, besides walking down that isle. Even if that's a problem, you always have All Might to lean on." I said, smiling. Since the two didn't invite family, that we knew of, All Might was the one walking Aizawa. He chuckled, visibly relaxing.
  "Okay." He said, giving me a hug. He was like a father to me, and he told me that I could go to him for any problem. Today I was returning the favor, making sure everything was perfect. I didn't want him to worry about a thing, nor did I want him to be nervous. Soon enough it was time, and I found Shinso.
  "Hey insomniac, you look pretty good." I said, and he chuckled. I had used the nickname for a while back in school, and it stuck with him.
  "You too. So, you ready for this?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "Yep." I replied simply, making sure everyone was with how we planned. Present Mic was first, leading me and Shinso. Mina and Denki were behind us, and they kept going back. Next was Bakugou and Kirishima, Deku and Todoroki, Sero and Momo, Iida and Tsu, Shoji and Tokoyami, Ojiro and Jiro, Sato and Uraraka, Hagakure and Aoyama, and lastly, Koda and Mineta. We all got down to where it would take place, standing were we were told. Kota came next, holding a pillow with their rings on it. There were friends and co-workers watching, and we all awwed as Eri walked down the isle, decorating it with flower petals. Mic beamed happily at this, and she came to me. I smiled, letting her hold my hand. After a small pause, in came All Might with Aizawa. Both of them had huge smiles, and All Might looked proud. I looked to Mic, seeing tears brimming his emerald green eyes. All Might gave Aizawa away to Mic, and the ceremony began.

~Later~

I leaned against Shoji as Aizawa and Present Mic welcomed everyone, and I waited for my cue. Aizawa came up, handing me the microphone. I smiled, looking up at Shoji.
  "Give a warm welcome to our newlyweds, everyone!" I said, and they cheered as the lights began to dim.

It's a beautiful night
We're looking something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby
I think I wanna marry you

Shoji looked at me, surprise evident in his eyes. I smiled, and we watched the newlyweds dance as I sang the rest of the song. They invited us to the dance floor, and looked to Shoji. He offered a hand, which I took.
  "Can I have this dance?" He asked, making me laugh.
  "Oh but of course." I said, and he chuckled. We got together as a class once more, partying the night away with our favorite teachers.