~Shoji and Tokoyami~ Feral

NSFW WARNING

(My boys 🤤)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Mineta, quit." Shoji groaned, laying out on the couch. It had been a long day for all of us, and the little grape headed idiot wouldn't stop flirting with the girls. We had decided on having a full class reunion, staying at Momo's place until dark. Mineta hadn't gotten to me yet, but I knew I had to intervene. Shoji and Tokoyami would probably throw him out the nearest window if he did.
  "It's disgusting." Tokoyami said from the other end of the couch, where he was reading at.
  "What? You afraid I'll steal your girl? You scored quite the hottie, I'll give you that." He said, and I glare at him, raising an eyebrow. Putting down my phone, I let out the words no one else bothered to say.
  "Shut your fucking mouth before I personally rip your vocal cords out, Mineta. Fuck with me or the girls again, before I personally get your ass kicked from the hero business." I snarled, letting out a heavy sigh before relaxing back against the couch. Everyone had wide eyes, and Mineta looked like he was about to pee himself. Iida didn't even make a remark about my language, just looking in awe. Bakugou was the first to do something, letting out a small chuckle.
  "Damn, and I thought you were the omega of your group." He said, a large smirk on his face as he gestured to the two behind me on the couch. It was silent for a moment, and Denki managed to drag his friend away to go home for the night. We talked more about what we were doing out in the world, and eventually it got late.
  "It was good to see you guys! Hopefully we can meet up again sometime soon!" I said, waving right as Shoji opened the door, a voice called out to me.
  "(Y/n), wait up!" Kirishima called, and I was suddenly crushed in a hug by my childhood friend. I laughed, hugging my back. He set me down, cupping both sides of my face.
  "What's up?" I asked, and he gave me a toothy smile.
  "It was so good to see you again, I just miss seeing your cute face! Maybe I could show you around my agency sometime this week, how does that sound?" He asked, and I smiled.
  "Sounds like a ton of fun. I'll text you when I figure out my schedule, okay?" I said, and he nodded. I was hugged again, and a small kiss pecked my cheek. He always did that, something he carried on since we were little. With a large grin, he bid us goodnight before running back to the others. Tokoyami had a look, one I couldn't read. I didn't question it, following the boys out. When we got back home, I immediately went to the freezer.
  "Where are you going?" Shoji asked, taking off his mask. I smirked, their eyes following me.
  "Well, I figured since it's the weekend, we should treat ourselves to a little something that I got earlier today." I said, pulling out a bottle of wine. A large grin broke out on Shoji's face, and he chuckled.
  "You're speaking my language." He said, coming over. I poured all of us glasses, and we piled up on the couch. I was right in the middle, happily listening to them talk about their week. We worked it pretty quickly, and I was beginning to feel it. My cheeks felt flushed, a relaxed feeling washing through me. I was a bit giggly, a sign that I should slow down before I got too far.
  "Alright little dove, that's enough for a while..... Oh, look at those beautiful eyes." Tokoyami cooed, and I let him take my glass. A finger hooked delicately under my chin, and I looked to Shoji with a giddy smile. His eyes looked into mine, a smirk on his lips.
  "Her pupils are blown, and those cheeks are rosy." He purred, and I knew what they were getting at. They knew what they did to me, and how easily they could get me going when I caught a buzz. It didn't get to me as much as it did for Tokoyami, but he hadn't drank as much.
  "Just take me to our room already." I hummed, hearing Shoji chuckle lowly.
  "I'll obey your demands when you explain Kirishima."

~A Few Minutes Later~

  "Please, just touch me." I moaned, squirming in Shoji's grasp. He had me pinned against him, unable to move. My back sat against his chest, held up my my thighs. Two hands kept a firm grip on my hands, two also holding my hips still. Tokoyami stood in front of me, hands dangerously close to where I needed him. He held my chin with his thumb and pointer finger, making me look at into his deep red eyes.
  "Admit that Bakugou was wrong. Who is your alpha?" He asked, a small growl in his tone. I yelped as a finger toyed with my slit, making me pant with want. It quickly pulled away, and I caved.
  "You! My alphas!" I whined, hearing a victorious chuckle from the two. Shoji pulled my legs open a little more, allowing Tokoyami to slip in-between them.
  "Good girl." He purred, and suddenly two fingers stretched me with slow pumps. A soft whimper left me, growing in volume when Shoji's lips met the soft spot below my ear. Tokoyami's free hand caressed my skin, and I was putty in their hands. I felt the fingers within me speed up, causing my hips to shake and my breath to hitch at the way he curled his fingers just right.
  "Is she ready?" Shoji asked, and Tokoyami chuckled.
  "All for you. Whenever you're ready." He replied, and suddenly I was being carried towards the bed. Shoji sat me down, Tokoyami sitting next to me with a hand resting on my thigh. I waited patiently, despite the fact that I was drenched and heated. I watched with glee as Shoji lifted his shirt over his head, showing a masterpiece of rippling muscles, all ending in a very defined v line. That then led to what I was dying to have as he stripped himself of all his clothes, looking to the both of us with bedroom eyes. Fumikage cleared his throat, enjoying the sight just as much as I was. Shoji walked over, my lower lip caught between my teeth in anticipation. He went around us, laying out on the bed and looking at me. I crawled over, and he pulled my hips to hover over his.
  "Let's get started."

~Many, many rounds later~

  "I-I can't hold back much longer! Please!" I wailed, moans hoarse and broken from the volume. Shoji growled, panting in effort. They had stood up once more, railing me in between them. Tokoyami groaned as I crawled at his back with one hand, the other gripping Shoji's fast paced hips. My body was overwhelmed and overstimulated, pain mixing with the pleasure. Bite marks and bruising from rough handling littered my skin, territorial markings. Tokoyami cupped my cheek, a soft but possessive look in his eyes.
  "Then let go, angel. We've got you." He said, dropping a hand down between my legs. Rubbing at my bundle of nerves, he sent me over. My legs shook, waves a pleasure rushing through my body. I whimpered as Shoji bit my shoulder, both his and Tokoyami's hips rutting as they came. Small thrusts from the both of them helped me come down from my high, heavy pants leaving the three of us.
  "That's it sweetheart, just like that." Shoji purred with a rasp, placing kisses on my shoulder. Tokoyami nuzzled right above my collarbone, his way of kissing me.
  "You're so beautiful when you're a mess." Tokoyami added, and I smiled. I shuddered as they both pulled out, almost falling over when Shoji set me down. He caught me before I could meet the ground, pulling me back up.
  "Woah, you okay?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "Yeah, I'm just glad I don't have to work tomorrow." I said, getting a laugh from the two.
  "Yeah.... Here, let me." Tokoyami said, picking me up. I giggled as he brought me to the bathroom, letting me clean up and take care of business.
  "While she's doing that...." Shoji said, picking up Tokoyami and tossing him over his shoulder. I laughed as he tossed him on the bed, flopping on top of him. Tokoyami grunted, just letting him. He started cackling uncontrollably when Shoji blew raspberries on his neck, tickling him.
  "As much as I love watching you two, I still can't walk. That, and I kind of need an icepack." I said, hearing a new, higher pitched laugh from Shoji as he got up. Tokoyami gasped for air, and I was lifted up. I relaxed against him, then snuggled into Tokoyami.
  "Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called, and the door opened. Recently he could detach from Fumikage, allowing he to roam free. He could only do so for a total of eight hours.
  "What'd I miss?" He asked, making me laugh softly.
  "Um.... I'll tell you later. Could you get (Y/n) and icepack?" Shoji asked, and the shadow nodded.
  "Anything for the lady." He said, disappearing.
  "I'm surprised he didn't hear anything." I said, letting Shoji in between us.
  "He was probably playing on the TV again." Tokoyami replied, and I snickered. He came back in, icepack in hand.
  "What did she do to you two? Yikes." Dark Shadow said, and I snickered.
  "Jealousy. Thank you, Dark Shadow." I said, and he nodded with a proud smile.
  "Of course! If you need me I'll be watching movies." He said, leaving once more.
  "Where do you hurt, love?" Shoji asked, and I lifted a leg. It shook with strain, and I pointed to a specific bruise.
  "Right here." I replied, and he got me comfortable.
  "You're so beautiful, you know that?" Tokoyami said, and I snickered.
  "You two tell me everyday." I said, holding his hand. Our hands rested on Shoji's stomach, and he chuckled.
  "You're still shaking, sweetheart." He said, and I shot him a look.
  "Shut up, you two are the reason I'm in this state." I groaned, getting laughs in reply.
  "You love us though."
  "I can't deny the truth."