~Shoji~ I'm Here

(Sorry for all the Shoji fics, I'll get to others but I need my comfort character today.)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Get you ass out of the way, Bakugou." I growled, and he looked to me. Seeing the frustration and rage I was currently holding in, he side stepped slowly. I walked past him to the training ring, mostly just to release the stress and not make anyone within a mile radius worry that someone was getting murdered. I stood at the center of the ring, clenching my fists and letting it out. The scream I let out was as relieving as it was painful, taking some of the stress, but the tension in my muscles worsened as my lungs ran out of air. I took deep breaths, trying to compose myself. Walking back the way I came, only a sliver of amusement came from Bakugou and Sero's surprised faces. I had already trained beforehand, so a shower was needed. I trudged back to the dorms, showering and changing into sweatpants, a tank top, and one of Shoji's pull over hoodies for comfort. I found him sitting cross-legged on the couch when I walked back out, and he cocked his head as he saw me. He opened his arms, and I crawled into his lap.
  "Long day, my love?" He asked, and I nodded. All of his arms surrounded me, running his hands through my damp hair and rubbing my thighs lovingly.
  "I'm just... I'm tired." I muttered, and he kissed the top of my head via his quirk.
  "Want to talk about it?" He asked, and I sighed.
  "It may not be my place to stress, but the world is falling apart. Everyone fails to realize that we need each other to be happy, and on top of that, I can't do anything about it. Then there's school. The system is just.... Shitty. Mr. Aizawa agrees. The way some are treated, and things that shouldn't be allowed are. One of my extra curricular classes has a teacher that compares students, and expects everyone to be at a professional level. I can't fail that class, but I'm going to because I'm not good at what they do. And to put a cherry on top, we are now confined to the dorms and the training ring because of a fucking virus. I can't learn through a computer screen, Shoji. I don't learn anything. I'm so close to breaking, and I can't catch a break. I just... I can't." I ranted, stopping before I could start crying. Tears welled in my eyes, and I took deep breaths once more to calm myself down. Shoji held me close, looking at me.
  "My love, my beautiful angel. I know how you're feeling. You're caving under the stress, and the world is out to make you feel worse. But listen, you're not alone. You have everyone in this building, you have me. I'm not asking you to keep it together, sometimes you have to break. Sometimes falling apart means being put back together, which shows just how strong you are as a person. Baby, you've always hold me when I'm at my low, when I need someone to hold my weight while I pick up the pieces. You put me back together, so I can only do the same for you. You can always come to me when you're troubled, I'm here for you, always." He said, kissing my forehead through his mask. Tears had begun to slowly fall at this point, and now I was just sniffling, feeling a little better. I looked up to my boyfriend, cupping his cheeks and kissing his lips through his mask.
  "I love you so much, Mezo." I said, feeling hip wipe my tears. I nuzzled into his neck, finally able to relax enough to get some proper rest.
  "I love you too, (Y/n). And don't worry about the rest of today. You won't move a single muscle." He said, resting his head on my shoulder.
  "You really are the best."