~Bakugou~ Safe With Me

(Quirk: flight by wings)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "You sure you don't need an extra hand?" Kirishima asked, sitting up. Him and the others were in the lounge, just the guys.
  "I'll be fine, it's just a quick trip. Though I do have my phone just in case. Anyone need anything?" I asked, and Bakugou tilted his head back slightly to look at me. His arms were extended on either side of him, legs propped up on the coffee table.
  "I need some body wash, thanks." He said, and I nodded.
  "Same as last time?" I asked, pulling my hair back.
  "Sure." He replied, and the squad just looked between the two of us. It wasn't often when he was calm, but I had learned to tame him.
  "Alright, anyone else?" I asked, and everyone shook their heads. I gave a thumbs up, going outside and taking off. The store was pretty empty, so shopping was quick and easy. As I walked to a clear area, I was grabbed from behind. I dropped my things, clawing. Before I could speak, a hand grabbed my mouth. I recognized it, yelping. I thrashed, but he was stronger than me.
  "Do as I say, and you won't be hurt." Dabi said, voice calm and quiet in my left ear. I growled, moving my mouth enough to lock my teeth in his palm. He yelped, releasing me and holding his hand.
  "I am not getting dragged away by you, not again!" I shouted, scooping up my few bags in one hand and beating my wings. In my other hand was my phone, speed dialing whoever my finger landed on. At this point I was higher than I intended, but I was going to get away.
  "What do you want, (Y/n)?" Bakugou's voice said through the phone.
  "It's him, Dabi. He's here." I said, not able to say anything else as a blue ball of flames encased my right wing. I screamed, pain erupting through it. I beat my good wing harder, slowing my decent to the ground.
  "What?!" He yelled, and I slammed into the ground. I felt more pain, attempting to sit up, but to no avail.
  "Bakugou..... Help." I whimpered, and suddenly I was being picked up like a kitten. Dabi slammed his foot down on my phone, breaking it.
  "I didn't want to have to do this, you have so much potential." He said, extending my now charred wing. Pain shot through it, and I whimpered. Suddenly I saw something bright out of the corner of my eye, and I heard a familiar growl.
  "Let. Her. Go. Asshole." Bakugou snarled, panting. Dabi just grumbled, his grip tightening slightly around my neck. I groaned, too weak from the impact of my fall to muster the strength to ever raise my wings
  "I'm not going empty handed. It's you or the girl." He said, and I heard a growl.
  "You'll just be a disappointment." He said, blasting Dabi. He fell back, and I was dropped. I felt hands slide under me, and the familiar smell of cologne let me relax.
  "Bakugou." I whimpered, and he blasted off. As he did, he kept doing so to keep us going.
  "Idiot, you should've made me go with you! It was a stupid decision to go so late! He could've-" He ranted, landing by the dorm.
  "Katsuki. I'm okay." I snapped, shutting him up. I knew he was worried, his eyes told me so. I knew nothing was broken, demanding to the guys that I go in the morning to get fixed up. Bakugou took it upon himself to carry me to his room, laying out an old blanket of his before getting out a few things.
  "Lay down." He said, and I did. He poured water over my wings, and I hissed. I stayed silent as he cleaned, and soon I could see the color of my wings again. I sat up on his bed, watching as he put stuff away.
  "Thank you." I said, and he gave me a look.
  "Sure..... Do you realize what just happened?" He asked, rather calmly.
  "Yes. And I know what you're gonna say-" I began, getting cut off.
  "You could've gotten kidnapped! Or worse, you could've been killed! All because no one went with you! He could've done..... God knows what, and I wouldn't have known!" He yelled, going on more. I stood, walking over to where he paced. I grabbed his wrist, stopping him. His eyes locked with mine, and he turned to face me.
  "Hey! Listen to me, Katsuki. I know. I know what could've happened. I know that things could've been different. But look, I'm here aren't I? I'm in one piece, and I can still walk. It's okay." I said, dropping his wrist. His hands met my shoulders, and I could see tears welling in his eyes.
  "But you could've died. Do you know how hard it would be?! How hard I would have to fight to not destroy everything?! I can't live without you here, as much as I make it look different. You don't have a clue how much you mean to me, (Y/n)." He said, tears falling. My heart raced, as did my mind. I reached up, wiping his tears.
  "Maybe I don't, Katsuki. But you can show me. I know you care, but don't hurt yourself worrying about me. You made it in time, and if it makes you feel better, you can stay by me all the time. Okay?" I said softly, letting my hands drop. He just looked into my now teary eyes, and I looked away. Suddenly a warm hand cupped my cheek, and he got closer. I looked back up at him, and he pulled me in. His kiss was demanding yet passionate, and a sigh left him as I returned the love. My arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands went to my lower back and hips to pull me against him. As soon as we broke apart, he moved to my jaw, kissing it softly.
  "I love you. There's no way in hell that I'm losing you." He said, and I kissed his cheek with a soft giggle.
  "I love you too, Katsuki."