~Izuku~ Thunder

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat in bed, finishing my part of a group project that was due in a few days. The clicking sounds of the keyboard was accompanied by the sound of raindrops, as well as rumbling thunder. On occasion it would get close, vibrating the dorm itself. I sighed as I got done, relaxing now that I knew it was over with. As I relaxed, a suddenly knock on my door made me jolt. I got up, lumbering over to the door. I peaked out, seeing Deku.
  "Oh hey, what're you doing up so late?" I asked, running a hand through my hair to tame it some.
  "I u-uh.... I can't sleep. Is it okay if I stay in here for a while?" He asked, and I nodded. I let him in, climbing back into bed.
  "It's not the neatest, but make yourself at home." I said, pulling the blanket over myself. I noticed that he had brought his own blanket, and he layed in bed next to me. The soft glow of my lamp showed his freckled face, and his half lidded gaze as his head met the pillow.
  "Thank you." He said softly, and I smiled.
  "Did the storm keep you up?" I asked, getting a nod in response.
  "That, and my muscles are sore from all the training we've done. I'm just glad we don't have to do anything tomorrow." He said, opening his eyes again. It wasn't much, only enough to look at me.
  "Agreed.. Do you want another blanket? I know it's a bit chilly in here." I said, and he shook his head.
  "No, thank you though." He said, closing his eyes.
  "Okay." I replied softly, moving slowly and putting my computer completely away. I plugged my phone in, setting it down next to me.
  "I've noticed something." He said suddenly, voice hushed and sleepy.
  "Mhm?" I replied, letting him know I was listening. I rolled back to face him, and his eyes were open again. I pulled the blanket up to my shoulder, listening.
  "I haven't hung out with you in close to a week. I've been too busy trying to study and train, and I never took the time to even talk to you." He mused, and I smiled. It was the greatest attribute of Izuku, his kindness. He was caring to anyone, and always thought of his friends. I just giggled, and he looked at me. I grabbed the hand that was barely poking out of his blankets, still in a small fit of laughter.
  "It's fine, Izuku. It's been a busy week for me too." I said, and his hand squeezed mine. It wasn't the first time we held hands, since he always seemed to grab me in hero training. A rough thumb traced the back of my hand, the redness of his cheeks bringing out his freckles. His emerald eyes looked at me, taking in all features of my face. I could've sworn, that in the dim lights, his pupils expanded slightly.
  "I know, it's just.... I feel lonely when I'm not with you. You keep me going, and never let me give up. We have each other's backs, and honestly.... You're smarter than I could ever hope to be. You think of every possible option, every outcome, and always know what to do. That, and you're just overall a wonderful person. I could go on for hours about you (Y/n), there's nothing bad about you." He said, and my cheeks were on fire. His eyes never left mine, his intense gaze making me avert my own.
  "W-wow. Izuku, you've got my speechless." I said, giggling before looking up. He had moved a bit closer, and now we were only a few inches apart. His expression held longing, something I had felt for a long time.
  "(Y/n), can I ask you something crazy?" He asked softly, like it was a secret.
  "Mhm." I replied, seeing his eyes drift down then back up.
  "C-can I kiss you?" He asked, and that my my whole body burn up. My brain struggled to let me speak again, and suddenly I snapped out of my daze.
  "Yes." I said, almost breathless. He smiled, cupping my cheek. Closing the gap between us, he drank me in. I reveled in the feeling of him, how he felt against me, how his hands moved again my skin, and how his muscles moved as he rolled over on me. His blanket fell of him, and I took that opportunity to run my hands up his sides. He shivered at my touch, letting it out as a soft hum. My hands slid up him, pulling him in with a soft tug of his hair. He bit my bottom lip, and I allowed him access. Soon I was panting against him, and pulled him close, flipping us over. My hair dangled to the side like a curtain as we split for air, and I melted at the sight below me. Izuku was panting, pupils large and looking up at me. His shirt was lifted some, hair messy and his skin had a sheen of sweat. I slid my legs down, laying on him.
  "What're you doing?" He asked quietly, and I peppered kisses on his neck. A small noise left him, and I giggled.
  "I love you, Izuku. You're so good to me." I said, kissing right below his jaw. This time a short hum came out.
  "I love you too, (Y/n)."