~Tokoyami~ Fairs And Gentle Kisses

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Tokoyami! Tokoyami!" I called, sliding past his door as he opened it. He relaxed as soon as he saw that I was excited, and chuckled at my small standing-in-place bounces.
  "What is it?" He asked, and I grinned.
  "Mr. Aizawa's letting us go to the fair a mile away from here! Wanna join us?" I asked, still bouncing.
  "I've never been. But sure?" He said, and my jaw dropped.
  "You've never been to a fair? Okay, meet me and the gang downstairs in five, okay?" I said, and he nodded.
  "Will do." He said, and I ran back downstairs. The Baku and Dekusquad were waiting, as well as Momo and Jiro were waiting, and Tokoyami came down. The rest were either already asleep or didn't want to go, and we all took off. Aizawa told us to be back by midnight, otherwise we would get extra training every day for the next three weeks, so we knew to spend our time wisely. Tokoyami was in his hoodie, along with black jeans that had rips as the knees and his usual boots. I was in something comfortable, and had some cash that Momo had given me for a mall trip a week ago.
  "So, we should start out with rides. Except for the ferris wheel, that'll be last. Then we can get some cotton candy, and do the little games and stuff." I said, and Tokoyami cocked his head.
  "Why is the ferris wheel last?" He asked, and I grinned.
  "It's the best view to see, and since you're new, I don't wanna spoil it at the beginning." I said, but truth be told I was a slut for romantic things, and that was the most cliche yet romantic thing I could possibly get with him. Mina wiggled her eyebrows at me, having heard the conversation. I stuck my tongue out at her, laughing. Soon we were out in the fair, pockets full of tickets and grinning at the sight of small crowds.
  "Alright crew, meet back here at exactly 11:30, got it?!" Iida said, and we nodded. We spilt up into groups, and I looked to Tokoyami.
  "So, what do you want to do first? There's the small rollercoasters, Ring Of Fire, bumper cars, mini games, or the carousel. Oh! And there's a mirror maze." I said, and he hummed.
  "Hm, what about the roller coasters?"

~Some Time Later~

  "Incoming!" I shouted, slamming into Tokoyami with my bumper car. Somehow he had managed to get the sparkling black one, perfect with his aesthetic. He chuckled as I backed up, and I snickered. I yelped as he drove at me full force, trying to swerve around other people and kids as he chased me.
  "Mercy!" I shouted, and he laughed.
  "Too late!" He said, catching me off guard by coming at my side.
  "No!" I yelped, laughing as he slammed into me. As soon as we were done there, we went through the mirror maze. It was a huge room, red and blue lights bouncing off the mirrors around us. I pressed my hands around me, feeling for a free spot.
  "This way." Tokoyami said, grabbing my hand. He found about three of the open areas, and used his hand to find the others. Suddenly he ran straight into a wall, and I bent over laughing.
  "Sorry! Are you okay?" I asked, still laughing. He rubbed his beak, and laughed.
  "I'll live. Glad I could provide some entertainment." He said, chuckling. We kept going, finally making it out of the maze. We came out to the wobbly floor and moving tunnel, and easily walked through all of it.
  "Tokoyami! Bro I need a hand real fast!" Sero called, throwing basketballs at a hoop.
  "Can I?" He asked, and I nodded. He ran over, helping him out. Mina stood next to me, leaning on me with her arm on my shoulder.
  "You better kiss him when you get up there, (L/n)." She said, and I looked at her, feeling my cheeks heat up.
  "What?! Why would I do that?" I asked, and she snickered.
  "Oh come on! You two are obviously pining for each other! Just do it!" She said, I raised an eyebrow.
  "And if I don't?" I asked, getting a narrow eyed expression.
  "I'll tell him about you crush, and how much you really like him." She threatened, and I narrowed my eyes at her.
  "Fine. But if this is a bust, then you get to buy me a week's worth of food, and I get to lounge in Sero's hammock." I said, and she grinned.
  "Deal." She said, and Tokoyami came back over.
  "Alright, where to?"

~Oh So Cliche~

  "So, are you ready?" I asked, the worker putting the bar over our laps.
  "If you say its grand, then I trust you." He said, and I smiled. The ride began to move, and up we went. We stopped about halfway up, and he hummed softly.
  "This isn't even all of it." I said, seeing the lights of the park, steam rising from areas with food. Couples held hands as they walked, kids chasing each other and laughing joyously as they rode the rides. Cool air gently blew against us, and I took in the faint smell of cologne coming from Tokoyami. There was a small silence, and we just took in the night around us.
  "Thank you, for tonight I mean. I haven't had this much fun in a while." He said, and I looked to him.
  "Of course, that's why I brought you along. I figured we both needed a little fun. And besides....... It wouldn't have been nearly as fun without you, if I'm honest." I said, his eyes lighting up slightly with interest.
  "Oh. W-well, thank you.... Um.... Can I tell you something?" He said, and my heart suddenly began to race.
  "Of course." I said, and he took a deep breath.
  "Tonight has pushed me to say something I haven't been able to in a really long time. Just seeing a smile on your face and hearing your laugh gets my heart racing, and I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive. You may not feel the same as I do.... But, I have a very deep feeling for you, one that has a hold on my heart." He said softly, and I smiled. I rested my hand on his, his red eyes looking at me once more.
  "Fumikage, do you know how long I've wanted to say something exactly like that, but never had the words?" I said, and he chuckled softly, the tension broken. I laughed with him, and he looked at me with such an expression it made me melt.
  "You look so beautiful, (Y/n)." He said, and I smiled.
  "You're beautiful too, I hope you know..... Can I kiss you?" I asked suddenly, confident. He blinked rapidly a few times, eyes falling half lidded as he smiled.
  "Yes, p-please." He said, and I giggled. I cupped his cheek, pulling him in and kissing his beak. I laughed airily as he closed his eyes, closing my own and peppering more kisses to his beak. He nuzzled back, making us both laugh.
  "Yes! Finally!" Mina's voice yelled, and we both pulled away to see that we had made the loop, and were now moving to be taken off for the next people. I intertwined my fingers with his as we walked down the ramp, where the Bakusquad stood. I snickered as I leaned into him. He rested his cheek on my head for a second, pulling back up so he could walk.
  "It's about damn time you two stopped pining over each other from afar." Bakugou said, making them laugh.
  "See! What did I say, man? She's a romantic." Sero said, and Fumi nodded.
  "Alright, leave the lovebirds alone. Guys I just found some glow in the dark skeleton nail stickers, we should get these on back at the dorms!" Mina gushed, showing us. I looked to Fumi, and he nodded.
  "Sounds like a plan to me." He said, and I smiled.
  "Alright, we have time to grab some cotton candy on our way out, and a souvenir cup. You pick a drink, I pick the cotton candy flavor?" I asked, and he smiled again.
  "Whatever you want, my love."