~Aizawa~ Unspoken Love

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Hey radio static!" I teased Hizashi, who snickered at my age old nickname.
  "Hey (nickname)! Did your dearly beloved forget his lunch again?" He teased right back, and I nodded with a laugh.
  "Yeah, for the fourth time. I'm beginning to think he's doing it on purpose." I said, walking with him.
  "I wouldn't doubt it. He's still teaching, I can take you to the classroom." He said, and I thought.
  "I don't want to interrupt, are you sure?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "Believe me, you shouldn't be interrupting anything. Right in here!" He said, pointing to a door. I smiled, then opened it slowly. Shota was using his quirk, hair defying gravity. His eyes turned to me, as well as the blond behind me.
  "Oh, hello (Y/n)." He said, and I raised an amused eyebrow as his hair fell back down, quirk off. Hizashi left, closing the door.
  "Hey honey, sorry to interrupt, but you forgot something again." I said, holding up the lunch bag. I walked in, noticing the classes eyes on me. I waved, looking over to see Shota's ears turning pink. I handed him the bag, and a student spoke up.
  "Mr. Aizawa, who is that?" The girl asked. Her hair was brown, cut just below her jaw.
  "How could you not know?! That's (L/n) (Y/n), the (Quirk) hero!" Another answered, a boy with black hair said. I leaned on Shota's podium, smiling.
  "Indeed I am. It's nice to meet the famous Class 1-A Shota talks about." I said, and he hid in his scarf. The class began to question him, cracking me up.
  "Alright, class. As much as you would love to talk, you still have work to do." Shota said, and the huffed.
  "Kicking me out already? But we were having fun!..... Hey, if I talk to the class you can sleep for the rest of this period." I bargained, and he looked at me. A small smile pulled at his lips, letting me know that I won.
  "You make a compelling argument. But only this period." He said, getting in his sleeping bag. I cheered, as did the class.
  "So, introduce yourselves." I said, looking to the class. They said their names, and I smiled.
  "Nice to meet you guys! So, how's training been?" I asked, getting a loud sigh from everyone.
  "Intense." One I remembered as Tokoyami answered. I laughed, nodding. I asked questions about them, answering those they had about myself, and soon it was time to leave.
  "You leaving for the meeting after work?" I asked, and Shota nodded.
  "Yeah, I'll have to stay overnight, as much I want to stay home." He said, hugging me. I hugged him back, nuzzling into his neck.
  "Well, at least you'll miss the fact that Hizashi decided to have a sleepover at our place." I said, and I loud sigh came from him. I laughed, getting a small chuckle from him. Hizashi had a habit of randomly coming over, since he didn't live with anyone else. He and I were like siblings, and Aizawa just didn't care as long as his friend would let him sleep.
  "That, my love, I cannot help you with."

~Later On~

"It's about time you got out of the meeting." I said, seeing Shota on my computer screen. Hizashi sat next to me, filing his nails. He had showered, hair down and in regular clothes.

  "Sorry, but the others like to talk my ears off." He said, making me laugh.
  "Remind you of anyone?" I asked, and Hizashi shot me a look.
  "I'm right here." He said, and we laughed. We just talked about random things, Aizawa getting ready to go to sleep.
  "He's taking his sweet time in that shower." I said, stretching out. Hizashi layed underneath me, service as a warm pillow while also sitting on his phone. We had the lights off, except for a dim lamp on my dresser. Hizashi absentmindedly played with my hair, running his hands through it and just messing with it.
  "I wouldn't be surprised if he fell asleep in there. Hey, I've got a good idea!" He said, and I tilted my head to look at him.
  "What?" I asked, and he smiled.
  "Pretend you fell asleep on him! He always tells me how peaceful you look when you sleep, so maybe you'll get something out of him." He said, and I cocked my head with a hum.
  "Alright, I'll give." I said, curious to what Shota would say. I layed my head down on Hizashi, closing my eyes and relaxing as much as I could. A few minutes later, I heard Shota's hotel bed creak.
  "I'm back. (Y/n)?..... Oh, you're asleep........ You look so adorable when you sleep, you know that? Even when you're awake, you're so beautiful. Today was a rough day with the students, but when you came in, all the stress and unease just slipped away. You made my day so much brighter, and you made sure I was taken care of like you always do. I hope you know that you are so perfect with everything you do, and that there's not a second in the day that I don't think about you, love. I may just be gone for tonight, but I'll miss you laying next to me. I love you so much babe, with everything I've got." He said, and I just melted. He was pouring out his heart, such a level of softness that I didn't know he had. I took a deep breath, lifting my head slowly. I could see Hizashi grinning in the corner of my eye, and looked at Shota.
  "I love you too, honey."