~Bakugou~ Flame and Broken Skin

Quirk: Dragon's Breath
User has the ability to breathe fire, as well as heat up all parts of their body to abnormal temperatures. They are immune to flames, but have a weakness to the cold.

(Y/n)'s POV

It was my worst nightmare. I was encapsulated in ice, dizzy from the weakness and utter exhaustion overwhelming my body. I couldn't move, my body unable to produce enough heat. But the cold chilling my bones or the spinning of my head didn't matter in this moment. The thing that haunted my dreams happened right before me, constricting my chest and making my stomach drop with a fear I'd never felt before. The villain's arms moved quicker than I could comprehend, the glow of explosions painting this horrifying picture in front of my eyes. Steady blades dug into black and orange fabric with ease, pain filling vermilion eyes as the sharp edges dug into warm flesh.
  "Katsuki!" Ripped from my throat with a volume I didn't anticipate, my body beginning to move without thinking. Steam rose around me as flame came to life in my chest, my vision tunneling as Katsuki fell limp to the ground. I clawed my way out of the ice, flames pouring from my mouth as I moved forward almost mindlessly. The villain stood in front of Katsuki, facing me with a smile.
  "My my, you're stronger than I thought. Too bad you won't be able to get past me." He teased, my step never faltering.
  "Move. Before I remove your head from your fucking shoulders." I hissed, his grin turning into a snarl.
  "I'm the one making orders here, bitch!" He growled, lunging forward with more blades coming from his palms. I grabbed his wrist, blue flames roaring from my mouth. The man screamed in pain, blades bending from the heat. His hand was charred when my quirk receded, fear is his eyes as I kept my grip on his wrist.
  "Turn yourself in, or your other hand is next." I stated calmly, letting him pull away and drop to the ground. He gripped his hand as he backed away from me, running off towards the line of heros. I looked to Katsuki, flames disappearing. He was on his back, holding his upper stomach with blood trailing out the corner of his mouth, breathing heavy and strained. His body was covered in sweat, eyes screwed shut with his brows knit tightly. I fell to my knees next to him, looking over his wounds.
  "Katsuki, can you hear me?" I asked, his eyes opening. They were full of agony, a layer of fear hidden beneath. He nodded, and I sighed.
  "It.... Hurts." He wheezed, and I brushed his bangs from his eyes.
  "I know, I know. I'm gonna get you help, okay?" I said, feeling his hand grab my arm. His glove was missing, the clasp for it the only evidence that there ever was one.
  "Don't go." He begged, tears falling down his face. His eyes held worry, almost panicked as he winced with every movement of his muscles.
  "I won't, I promise. I'm staying right here. Is there anyone close to the main battle ground?" I asked into my com, ripping off Katsuki's winter costume. My heart pounded in my chest, pressure growing in my throat as I held back tears. Smooth skin had gashes in them, warm blood rising out of them and painting his stomach crimson. He gasped as I put pressure on the broken skin, breathlessly groaning through his clamped jaw. Since we were first years, I always looked up to Katsuki. He was so smart, and was the first to the fight every time. His fearless determination had kept me motivated throughout multiple villain attacks, late night trainings, and even the shitty exams Mr. Aizawa gave out. He was my best friend, the one person I could look to when I was scared. But now, as I knelt next to him among mountains of the demolished city, I felt terrified. Terrified from the fear in Katsuki's eyes, the tears making trails through the dirt on his face. Terrified of the blood gushing from my best friend's skin, uneven breaths and agonized whimpers falling from his lips. Terrified of the pain I would have to inflict to save his fucking life.
  "Don't leave." Katsuki whimpered, and I cupped his cheek.
  "I'm not going anywhere, Katsuki. Fuck, I need to cauterize your wounds... Anyone, please! If you can hear me, Bakugou's down! He needs medical attention now!" I said, wiping away tears as I grabbed a clean cloth from my belt, folding it in half and twisting it tightly.
  "I hear you! Creati and Red Riot are headed to your location now!" Ojiro replied through the com, and I let out a sob of relief.
  "Thank you. Katsuki, I need you to hold this in your mouth, okay? Hold on to my belt, I'll try to be as quick as I can." I said, letting him bite down on the cloth as I guided his hand to my belt. I focused on pushing the heat of my quirk to my fingertips, the skin beginning to glow. I took a deep breath to reduce the shake of my hands, pressing my finger to the biggest wound on the left side of his upper stomach. I resisted the urge to pull away as Katsuki wailed in pain, his hand forming a death grip on my belt. His other hand dug at the dirt beneath it, head writhing back and forth as he thankful fought the urge to move away. My stomach churned, the smell of burnt flesh filling my nose along with the feeling of his skin beneath my finger. A few more minutes passed before I stopped, unable to hold back tears as I heard him sobbing, and I cupped his cheeks after taking the cloth out of his mouth.
  "I'm sorry, I'm finished I promise. I know it hurts, I'm so sorry. I need you to take some deep breaths though, okay? Look at me, Katsuki. Breathe." I said, watching as he forced himself to inhale. Suddenly I heard noise behind me, seeing more villains heading towards us. I remember us being towards the middle ground of the fight, with the battle ground being so vast it caused the heros to have to divide into teams. What looked to be a small apartment garage stood mostly intact to the south of us, and I looked towards the villains. They didn't seem to have noticed us yet, so I could use that to my advantage.
  "Burns... Too hot." Katsuki rasped beside me, a plan forming in my head.
  "I know, Kats. We'll take care of that in a second, but I need you to help me out for a second. I'm gonna help you up, and we're gonna try to move, okay? Can you do that for me?" I asked, moving his hair from his forehead. His eyebrows pressed together subtly, hazy eyes focusing on me.
  "Yeah." He replied, and I smiled.
  "Good. I'll be your cane, lean on me as much as you need. You ready?" I asked, and he nodded weakling. I counted down, helping him up and pulling him against my side. He sucked a breath through his teeth, looking around as I guided him forward.
  "First aid." He stated, stumbling slightly. I steadied him, checking behind us to see how far away the group of villains was. They'd disappeared, to my dismay, which caused me to pick up our pace.
  "Momo can make one when they get to us, for right now we need to get you out of sight." I said, feeling a gloved hand grab my jaw.
  "No, first aid." He said, moving my head in the direction that he was looking. There was a small grocery store that had the glass broken in, standing with no other buildings collapsed on it. The store's name had been broken off, as well as the front door. I once again smiled, looking to him.
  "Katsuki, you handsome genius. C'mon, we need to get out of sight." I said, seeing him give me a drunken smirk. Once we made it in I laid him down on a comforter from one of the isles, grabbing a first aid kit and keeping us out of sight from the front. The initial panic was gone now that I could actually look him over, and he seemed to be handling the pain more than when he was initially attacked. His condition wasn't any better than before, unfortunately. I could see how fatigued his body was, his eyes hazy and breaths ragged. I did as much as I could to help him, placing a damp cloth on his stomach to aid with the burning sensation, cleaning up other shallow wounds and wiping the dirt from his skin. He leaned into my touch as I cleaned the dirt from his face, his bare hand coming up to hold mine. I smiled softly, taking it and rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb as I kept watch over him.
  "This is Creati, we ran into a bit of trouble with some villains. We're heading your direction now. ETA will probably be within the next ten minutes." Momo said in my com, making me jump slightly.
  "Are you two okay? How's Bakugou?" Kirishima asked after her, sound out of breath.
  "We're in a small grocery store, I've done about all I can do on first aid. I had to cauterize some of his wounds, and he's lost blood. But he's still awake and responsive. I'll give you more details when you make it." I replied, ripping open a case of water sitting on the shelf next to me. I situated myself next to Katsuki's head, his eyes following me.
  "Copy that. Momo just got word from Edgeshot that they've contained the rest of the villains. I bet Bakugou will be glad to hear that he didn't get his butt beat for nothing." Kirishima said, and I laughed.