~Shoji~ Under The Mask

Quirk: Tail and Electricity

(Y/n)'s POV

  "And you're asking me to do this.... Why?" I asked, looking to my pink skinned classmate.
  "Because it'll be fun! Besides, wouldn't you want to try to get a smooch with your crush?" She asked, and I raised an eyebrow.
  "Do I have a crush?" I asked, keeping my own secret.
  "Oh c'mon, just join us for a while!" Uraraka said, and Shoji walked over.
  "They won't leave you till you say yes, believe me, I had to." He said, and suddenly I wanted to play.
  "Alright, I give. Let's go spin the bottle."

~Soon After~

  "Smoochy smoochy, (Y/n)!" Denki teased, and I rolled my eyes. Right before his lips touched mine, I dodged. I kissed his nose, my lower lip barely brushing his to make it count. I zapped him momentarily, and it tickled him. I smiled in victory as he didn't protest, sitting back. We sat in a small circle, and I found my palms to be slightly sweaty at the sight of a certain masked crush right across from me. Soon enough, it was my turn once more, and I took a deep breath before spinning the empty bottle with one finger. As it slowed to a stop, my heart skipped a beat. It had landed on none other than Shoji himself, and he looked up at me.
  "It's about time!" Sero said, and I blushed. I got up, walking to his side of the circle. He moved to face me, beckoning me to sit in front of him. I complied, and suddenly there was a dome of dupli arm around me.
  "The girls told me that it wouldn't count if I used my quirk." He explained, and I knew what he was getting at. Any of us had yet to see his face, and guilt pulled at my chest. This was against his will, not what he wanted. I fought against the curious part of me, stopping his fingers as they began to pull at the cloth.
  "Shoji, you don't have to. I want you to save that for someone special, and not waste it on a game. I know it's a sensitive thing, so I don't want to take that away from you." I said softly, and his eyes softened. He let go of the mask, and I smoothed it back to normal.
  "Thank you." He said, and I smiled.
  "But, rules are rules, so I'll do this." I said, kissing his mask. A soft sigh escaped Shoji, and his arms fell around me. I heard the group gasp, and as I pulled back, I saw a bright blush on Shoji's face.
  "Aw, (Y/n)'s tail is wagging!" Denki said, and Shoji looked. He chuckled softly, and I blushed.
  "Denki!"

~A few hours later~

  "So, if you put this right here, it'll make the process a bit shorter." I said, sitting next to Shoji. He had come to study for a bit, something that had become a ritual when we became friends.
  "Nice. Thank you, (Y/n)." He said, and I nodded. He finished the paper, and he put it to the side.
  "Finally, done with responsibilities." I said, making him laugh as I stretched my arms up proudly. After a moment of silence, Shoji looked at me.
  "Can I tell you something?" He asked, moving to face me. I moved as well, looking at him in interest.
  "Of course." I said, and he sighed.
  "When you told me that I should wait to show my face, I was torn. Of course I appreciate the gesture, and that you understood that the situation was not my choice, but I also wanted to show you. You're that special someone that you talked about, and I trust you with my life. It's been bothering me all day that didn't tell you anything, so I'll say it now. I'm in love with you." He said, eyes flickering down to his fidgeting hands as he spoke. I felt my face warm up, and my tail immediately began to thump the ground.
  "Shoji.... I-i'm speechless..... I... I'm... Love... Ugh!" I attempted, running a hand through my hair. He chuckled, taking my hands.
  "I got it, love." He said, still laughing softly. I giggled nervously, taking a breath.
  "I feel the same. Good lord, I can't speak." I said, and he just laughed more. I smiled, holding his hands. I took the time to really take in the features I could see, then my eyes landed on the mask. I cupped his cheek, looking into his eyes for permission. He nodded, and my fingers trailed to the edge of the cloth, hooking in them and gently tugging it down. I was met with soft lips, and a short snout like face. Shoji's eyes watched my expression, a small frown pulling at the edges of his long mouth. I traced my thumbs along the newly seen skin, taking in every feature. A scar went across part of his mouth, one of the features I traced slowly, as well as his cute nose.
  "(Y/n)...." He said, and I knew he was going to say something, so I cut him off.
  "You're so beautiful, Mezo." I said, and a bright red flooded his skin. Now it was his turn to be speechless, and I smiled. Tears brimmed his eyes, and for the first time I got to see him smile. He had spikey teeth, and to me it just added to how cute he really looked.
  "Thank you." He said, hugging me. I sat myself in his lap, hugging him back. All of his arms encased me in a heart warming hug, to which I melted into. I cupped both of his cheeks when we pulled apart, brushing his hair away slightly.
  "I love you, Mezo." I said, seeing his toothy grin.
  "I love you too, (Y/n)." He said, pulling me in for the kiss we had been wanting before.