~Iida~ Hold Me Close

(Based off an episode, but not exact)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Internships, okay." I mumbled to myself, trying to pick from the small list of those who requested me. The only name I recognized was Manual, so I put him at the top. I put two others just in case, then turned it in.
  "Who'd you pick?" Midoriya asked, and I smiled.
  "Manual. He's actually an old friend of mine from a few years back, he lived at my house for a while when my parents took him under their wing. I think his house was destroyed or something, but that was a good time ago." I said, and he nodded.
  "I got a request from Gran Torino." He said simply, and I cocked my head.
  "Sounds familiar, but I don't remember." I said, and I looked over to Iida. He was unusually stiff, expression hard and pained.
  "Well, I'll see you later!" Midoriya said, and I waved, looking back.
  "Hey, Iida." I said, and his eyes snapped up to meet mine.
  "Yes?" He replied, and I could tell he was putting on a mask.
  "Something wrong? You seem like you're on edge." I said, sensing some strong emotion in him.
  "I'm okay. Just.... Thinking about my brother." He said, and I went to him.
  "Is he doing alright?" I asked, sitting in the empty desk in front of him.
  "Yes, but he has no mobility in his lower half. That hero killer left him in a horrible condition. He can't be Ingenium." He said, hands clenching. I noticed, resting a hand on top of his. He relaxed some, letting out a heavy sigh.
  "Hey, just breathe. He's okay, isn't he? He can recover. He may be out of the business, but he's alive. All he needs is time, and time can heal." I said, moving his bangs from his face. A small smile pulled at his lips, and he lightly squeezed my hand.
  "You're right."

~Later~

  "No!" I screamed, shielding a motionless Iida with my body and wings. I practically layed on top of him, bracing for the stab of a sword. Suddenly a flash of green flew overhead, and Stain was blasted into the wall at the end of the alleyway. It was Midoriya, and I smiled.
  "I knew it." He breathed, standing up straight in a fighting stance. I rolled, kneeling next to Iida.
  "Can you move?" I asked, and he shook his head.
  "N-no.... Please, don't do this. This isn't about you." He said, and I wiped a tear away.
  "You're right. But I know why you're fighting, Iida. I know the pain you feel, and I want to help you. And right now, it's really the only option either of us have." I said, looking to the villain. I got up, allowing Midoriya to go under. Sacrificing myself for I hit, I got slashed in the leg. I yelped, slamming into the ground as Stain's quirk took effect. Pain erupted in my back, as well as the wing a landed on. I slid right next to Iida, and I had gotten the breath knocked out of my lungs.
  "(Y/n)!" Iida called out, and I coughed.
  "I'm fine. I just..... I can't move." I said, fighting with my full being to get up. After some time, I was able to. Todoroki had joined in, and I managed to pull myself up. We all figured out his quirk, and I got up in the air again. Ripping off the sleeve of my costume, I tied the cloth tightly around my leg. Todoroki and I kept Stain cornered in with flames, landing blows when we could.
  "Please, stop! This isn't your fight!" Iida cried, and I was once more slammed into the ground. I got back up, letting out a battle cry so loud it hurt my lungs. My wings caught fire, and I was beginning to overheat.
  "Enough of this! Boys, move!" I bellowed, smoke pouring from my mouth. Todoroki looked at me, and suddenly my feet were pinned by a thick sheet of ice.
  "Stay back, before you melt this alleyway." He commanded, and I growled.

~Time Skip~

The four of us had been taken to a hospital, put in the same room. I layed backwards in the bed, wings out and icepacks were layed across my back and leg to cool me off. When I first came in, icepacks made steam roll off my skin, but now I was back to normal.
  "You alright, (Y/n)?" Todoroki asked, and I nodded.
  "I burned myself out. Doc says my leg is the worst injury on me, but I'll heal." I said, yawning. Soon enough we had heard from the chief police officer, and had been given normal clothes.
  "I'll pay for a hotel, but only for tonight, and one room. We'll be sent home tommorow." I stated, and the boys nodded. We piled up in a room, and I was the first to shower. I sprawled out on the bed, pooped. Todoroki and Midoriya went next, passing out on the bed closest to the window. After some time, the sound of the shower stopped, and the bed dipped down next to me.
  "I want to apologize for my actions, (Y/n). I was blinded by hate and didn't think clearly. I hope you can forgive me." Iida said softly, back facing me. I sat up, waiting till he turned to face me.
  "Of course I forgive you. Tenya, what you did was human nature. Any of us would feel the same if we were in your shoes. We have your back, no matter the situation." I told him, and suddenly I was tugged into a hug. Iida buried his head in my neck, and I held him close.
  "Thank you for being there, (Y/n)." He whispered, and I nodded.
  "Anytime, Tenya. I'm always here." I said, running my hands through his hair.
  "Y'know, if you two wanted to be affectionate, you could've asked me to help you pay for another room." Todoroki said tiredly from the other bed, and I laughed. Iida went stiff, making me laugh harder.
  "Oh shush, Shoto. I know you're cuddling Midoriya." I shot back, hearing a sqeak from said boy. Now it was Iida's turn to laugh, and I pulled back. He smiled, making me do the same.
  "My apologies, but that was humorous." He said, and I leaned over, kissing his cheek.
  "No apologies needed, as long as you are happy." I giggled.
  "Did you have to go that far?" Midoriya asked, and I snickered.
  "I'm telling the truth."
  "Maybe a bit too much."