~Sero~ Birthday Boy

(It's Sero's Birthday!!!!)

(Y/n)'s POV

Excitement made me grin like the Cheshire cat as I made my way to our bedroom, leaping into it. I cupped Sero's cheeks, showering his face in kisses.
  "Hanta, good morning~" I sang, straddling his shirtless waist. A sharp intake of air let me know that he was waking up, and he stretched before opening his eyes. Hands rubbed my thighs lazily, and I kissed him.
  "Good morning, mi amor." He mumbled against my lips, and I could feel him smile.
  "Happy birthday, baby!" I squealed, and he chuckled.
  "Thank you, (Y/n). So, what do you have planned for me?" He asked, and I grinned. Getting up, I grabbed his hand.
  "Follow me!" I said, pulling him by the hand. He followed, and he beamed at my early morning work. I had his favorite breakfast foods layed out perfectly, decorated in a heart shape.
  "Mi amor, I love you so much." He said, and I giggled. Wrapping an arm around his waist, I leaned up and kissed him.
  "I love you too, now let's eat!"

~Dinner~

  "You really did a lot this year. How long were you planning this for?" Hanta asked, taking a bite of food. We had gotten takeout from one of his favorite places, eating at the table.
  "A month, if I remember correctly. Kirishima helped me with the little notes around the house, and the squad loved the idea of getting together at the mall for old times sake. Bakugou even said he took of work today to see you." I explained, and his jaw dropped.
  "No... Seriously?!" He said, and I laughed while nodding. He finished his last bit, as did I.
  "They missed you, Hanta." I said, and he smiled. He held my hand from across the table, a certain loving look in his eyes.
  "Hey, it may be my birthday and all.... But I think you deserve the whole world, (Y/n). You're perfect in every way, and I have helped me through more than you know. And all this stuff...... It wouldn't have mattered without you. I always want to be by your side, and just be yours for the rest of my days." He said, pouring his heart out. I melted, love and happiness buzzing in my veins.
  "Hanta, I would love to be yours as long as you are mine. I love you so much, you know that?" I asked, and he smiled.
  "I love you too, mi amor." He said, grinning. I got up, kissing him and walking towards our speaker system.
  "So, I had a little something in mind.... Remember when we were living in the dorms, the night you said you fell for me?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "The night Kirishima and I had that big argument, and you were my savior in shining pajamas?" He asked, making me laugh.
  "Well, I figured this would jog your memory, but you already remember." I said, playing the music. Counting Stars came on, Sero's eyes lighting up. I walked over, offering him my hand. He took it, and we danced around in the living room.
  "Ugh, this brings back memories." He said, twirling me around. I laughed, getting close.  His natural rhythm was a latin-like dance, and to keep up I stayed a few inches from him. One hand held mine, the other holding my waist. I kept my free hand splayed out on his chest, following his movements.
  "Like what?" I asked, looking up at him.
  "Our first date..... When we became roommates at that one apartment, and the time you and I got caught in that big rainstorm." He said, making me remember.
  "When we had to stay at Bakugou's place, soaking wet and cold." I finished with a laugh, and he chuckled with a nod. As the song ended, we laughed more, beginning to get cleaned up and ready to go to bed. Karaoke in the shower was provided, and we fell into the bed clean and wore out. I snuggled against Sero, who was once again shirtless.
  "Is that a Cellophane sleep shirt I see?" He teased, poking at the large article of clothing on my body. I poked is stomach in return, looking up at him.
  "Maybe? Hey, when a girl sees her favorite hero's shirt, she's gotta have it." I replied, and he snickered.
  "I'm your favorite hero?" He asked, and I cupped his cheeks.
  "You were since day one, baby." I said, kissing him. Sighed happily, hand drifting down my side. He pulled me closer my my bare thigh, hoisting in over his hip. Chests pressed together, perfectly fit like a puzzle. His leg sat comfortably under me, and I just got lost in the feeling of him.
  "Mi amor..... I love you." He said softly, wrapping his arms around me.
  "I love you, babe." I said, running a had through his hair. He relaxed into it, and I pulled away from his lips. He had his eyes closed, a blissed expression in his features. He looked at me again, kissing my forehead this time.
  "You're my everything, (Y/n). What you did for me today only made my love for you grows stronger."