~Kirishima~ Steam

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Jeez, it feels like my bones are sore." I said, stretching. Kirishima had pulled along to work out, and now I was laying of the cool tile of the dorm's hallways.
  "Sorry about that. I overworked you a bit, didn't I?" Kiri asked, standing next to me. I nodded, then smiled.
  "It's worth it in the long run. Besides, I heard Mr. Aizawa say that there's a hottub downstairs." I said, and he smiled.
  "I like the sound of that. Wanna go with?" He asked, offering me a hand.
  "Duh! Just let me go get my stuff. Meet me in five!" I said, going to my room. I got my swim suit, my old two piece from last summer. Grabbing a towel, I went down to the separate locker rooms and changed, leaving my stuff in a locker. I heard soft music playing as I opened the door. Inside was a huge pool, as well as a good sized hottub. Kiri was already in it, arms stretched out on either side of him. His head was relaxed back, and I could see the top of his bare chest on the surface.
  "You look awfully relaxed." I said, putting the towel down on a chair. He pulled his head up, looking at me.
  "Y-yeah, it feels perfect in here." He said, watching as I got in. I sighed happily at the feeling, my muscles beginning to relax as I sat across from him. He sat up some, allowing me to have leg room. More of his chest came out of the bubbling water, and I averted my gaze to the phone laying on the towel next to him. It was playing slow songs, calming and to me.... Charming. I took note that his hair was down, and smiled. It fit him as much as it did up, but it made him so much cuter. It was a contrast to his muscular arms, and strong built frame.
  "You're right. Feels peaceful, too." I said, yawning. I pulled my arms under the water, humming softly to the music. When it changed, I recognized the tune. Thinking, I looked up at Kiri. I must've had a look, because he looked at me with a confused expression.
  "What?" He asked, and I smiled. I stood up, going to him.
  "May I have this dance?" I asked, and he blushed.
  "Uh, s-sure?" He said, taking my extended hand. He stood, now taller than me.
  "You ready?" I asked, noticing his nervous glance.
  "I uh..... I don't know how to dance." He admitted, making me giggle.
  "That's okay! I can teach you!" I said, taking his hands. They were quite soft, with small callouses that provided texture. I pulled them down, placing them on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders, getting close.
  "How do I step?" He asked softly, looking at me. I instructed him, following the beat. He caught on, and at one point, spun me. I squealed, laughing as he did. He chuckled, and suddenly he bumped into the cut out bench area. Instinctively sitting down, I went with. Now I was in his lap, chest to chest with him. Our noses almost touched, and I felt my face heat up hotter than the water we were in. His face went almost as red as his hair, eyes focused on mine.
  "S-sorry." I said, moving to get up. He stopped me, holding my arms.
  "It's okay." He said, making me smile. In the heat of the moment, I leaned in. My heart raced in anticipation, and I let out a sigh of relief as his lips connected with mine. It was soft at first, new and foreign. Soon it became more passionate, and I cupped his cheeks to deepen it. He did, a soft hum exiting him. His hands slid up my back, going back down to my lower back and pulling me closer. My hands wandered in his hair, his held my sides. Eventually we pulled away to breathe, and I looked at him. He was smiling, giving the puppy dog eyes that I adored so much. He panted some, hands rubbing my sides. I rested my forehead against his, giggling.
  "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." I said, hearing him lift his hand from the water. He cupped my cheek, rubbing his thumb along it. I relaxed into it, smiling more.
  "Believe me, I do." He said. Feeling my hands drifting along him, he hummed.
  "I love you, Eijirou." I said softly, and his smile grew.
  "I love you too, (Y/n). Always have."