~Aizawa~ Reunited

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Toshinori, it's been awhile. What's up?" I asked, perched up in a tree.
  "Oh nothing, you busy?" He asked, and I yawned.
  "Not until the end of the week, got something for me?" I asked, getting him to chuckled.
  "I do, actually."

~Later~

Yagi had called me in, saying he wanted me to come see the first year students. At exactly the time he told me, I met him at the school.
  "So, where are they at?" I asked, letting him lead me around.
  "The training grounds. I figured you would like the open space more." He said, gesturing to my wings. I smiled, nodding. We caught up some, eventually making it to the training grounds.
  "Well, I guess I should make some grand entrance." I joked, and he laughed.
  "I'm going back to the school, if you need anything." He said, and I nodded. I went into the air, flying into the training arena. The group stood in an order, in from above I guessed was the teacher. I landed, catching their attention. The talked amongst each other, and I heard mostly my hero name.
  "Right on time, he said you'd be here-" The teacher began to say, turning to me. As soon as we saw each other, it was immediate recognition.
  "Shota?" I said, longing and excitement flooding my veins.
  "Wait... (Y/n)?!" He said, and I catapulted myself at him. He spun me, and I laughed.
  "Hey! It's been so long! You've you been?!" I asked, and he smiled.
  "Good. It looks like you really did make a name for yourself." He said, brushing a loose strand of my hair back. I laughed, just overwhelmed with joy. It had been years since we'd seen each other last, we hadn't been able to talk since jobs came into the picture.
  "Wait, you two know each other?!" Someone from the class exclaimed, and I blushed.
  "She was in my homeroom class when I went to school here." Shota said, and I smiled, waving.
  "I'm (hero name), but you can call me Ms. (L/n)." I said, and they waved back.
  "This is class 1-A, hero course students. Since you're here today, we figure you'd want to do something with us." Shota said, beginning to lead the students. I followed by him, looking around.
  "What would you like me to do?" I asked, and he thought.
  "Any ideas?" He asked, pausing. We all stopped, and I looked to the students.
  "I came here to see what you guys are like. What should I do?" I asked, getting them involved. One put his hand up, red haired with the sharpest teeth I'd seen. I pointed to him, letting him speak.
  "Show us what it's like in the field!" He said, and I smiled.
  "Good idea! But I need someone to spar with.... Shota, you up for the challenge?" I asked, looking at him. A smile smile pulled at his lips, telling me his answer.
  "Just like old times." He said, and we moved to a clear spot. The class sat down, watching with pure interest. I spread my wings, stretching.
  "Ready?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "Go." He said, and I ran at him. I threw a fireball right before he could activate his quirk, leaving a smoke cloud that he couldn't see through. I saw a glint of red, and suddenly something flew at me. It was his scarf, and I was pulled into his view.
  "You've gotten better, Eraserhead. But you're still a bit slow." I said, twisted. I got loose, evading the scarf and sliding behind him. He whipped around, hooking his leg over my wing with a kick before flipping me over. I just laughed with the exhilaration, beating my wings and making him fall. I tackled him, pinning him.
  "You're still as quick as you were before." He said breathlessly, relaxing. I got up, pulling him up with me.
  "She's fast." A boy said, blond/yellow hair with a stripe of black like a lightning bolt in it.
  "A way to take down villains, with speed they can't even process. Your teacher here taught me that himself." I said, and he hid his cheeks in his scarf. I smiled, talking to the class more. I got to know their names, and quirks. One in particular, named Bakugou, was a fiery spirit. He and I had the same interest in fighting style, and I understood his brooding nature. Shota was a closed in person when I first met him, so Bakugou was someone I could get along with.
  "Class rep." Shota said, getting one student I remembered as Iida to perk up.
  "Yes sir?" He said, tone strong and focused.
  "Take the class back to the school building." He said, and off they went. I waved, smiling as they ran off.
  "There's a few I would love to have in my industry. They have good spirits." I said, and he nodded.
  "They've been through more than the average, and are by far one of the smartest classes I've had. But sometimes they're a bit much." He said, and I nodded.
  "Hey..... You wanna grab a bite with me later, maybe catch up a little?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "I would love to, (Y/n)."

~A few hours later~

  "Hey Shota!" I said, landing next to him.
  "Hey (Y/n)." He said, sounding tired. He was in the same outfit from earlier, probably coming straight from work. The sun was beginning to set, orange and red bathing is in warmth.
  "You alright? You look exhausted." I asked, and he nodded.
  "Yeah, I'm fine. You look amazing." He said, making me blush. His eyes were focused on the flower crown on my head, making me remember that it was there.
  "Oh, this thing? This was from one of my employee's kids. I totally forgot I had it on, my bad." I said, and he chuckled.
  "It's okay, it looks good on you." He said, and I giggled. Soon we were inside, laughing and joking until our stomachs hurt. Time flew, and soon it was getting late.
  "As much as I would love to stay longer, I should probably start heading home." I said, and Aizawa nodded.
  "Yeah, I've got classes to teach tomorrow, unfortunately." He said, and I laughed. Right before we walked out the double doors, I noticed a heavy downpour outside.
  "Crap, I didn't bring an umbrella." I said, and Shota huffed.
  "I didn't either. Here, use this." He said, taking off his jacket. A wife beater tank top sat underneath, hugging what I used to remember as a small waist. Now he had filled out, sculpted muscles on both his arms and his stomach. I took the jacket, smiling.
  "Thanks. Hey, I know a place not too far from here that carries umbrellas. Care to go on a little adventure?" I asked, and he smiled softly.
  "If it's with you, anywhere is fine." He said, making me blush. We got out, and I covered him with a wing as we found a taxi, getting to the store. I never used a taxi to get home, my superstition of my address getting out kept me from doing it. We got to the store, and I got to the umbrellas.
  "So, I've got good news and bad news, Shota." I said as I walked back out, seeing him wringing water out of his jacket.
  "What's that?" He asked, and I snickered.
  "I got a decently sized umbrella, but it was the last one they had." I said, and he chuckled.
  "Well, that's nice." He said, and I laughed. He slung the jacket over his shoulder, and I opened the umbrella. We both had to stand shoulder to shoulder to fit, and soon I found my hand brushing against his before I held the umbrella. As we walked, I noticed sparks of lightning in the sky, lighting the world around us. One particular crack of thunder caught me off guard, and I pressed myself closer to Shota. His arm went around me, gently holding my side as his onyx eyes looked at me.
  "Oh, sorry. Just got spooked." I said, and he nodded. His hand stayed, letting me stay close.
  "No worries. I just wonder if this will ever let up." He said, and we came across my house.
  "Well, we're about to find out. You can stay till this passes if you like. I can throw your jacket in the dryer so it'll not soak you." I said, and he nodded.
  "Thank you, (Y/n)." He said, coming in as I opened the door. I turned on the weather channel, throwing his jacket in the dryer before making the both of us some tea.
  "If you want a change of clothes, I'm sure I still have a pair of your sweatpants around here somewhere." I said, giving him his cup.
   "You still have those?" He asked, and I nodded with a blush. He had to stay over on a night like this, since both of our parents were out of town and he didn't have money to get a lift home. He had left a hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants, to which I still had.
  "Yeah, and I must say that you had a great taste in sweatpants." I said, and he smiled.
  "Thief." He teased, and I shoulder bumped him. After watching the news, we learned that this storm wasn't going away till morning, nor was it going to get any better.
  "I have spare blankets and pillows, as well as an air mattress if you want to stay, or you can call a cab. I would offer to drive you home, but with the weather and traffic being like this, there's going to be quite a few accidents." I said, and he nodded.
  "You don't mind if I stay?" He asked, and I shook my head.
  "I wouldn't mind at all. You're great company, Shota." I said, seeing his cheeks darken. Within a few minutes, he was sitting on the couch with a few blankets, and I made sure he was comfortable.
  "I'm perfectly fine, (Y/n). This is more than enough, really. Thank you for letting me stay the night." He said, and I nodded.
  "You can come here anytime, my door is open." I said, and he stood. Soon I was wrapped in his arms, flooded with warmth from him.
  "You're amazing." He said, and I looked up at him with a smile. I gave a small peck to his lips with a surge of confidence, hugging him tightly.
  "And so are you, Shota."