~Todoroki~ Ice And Pampering

(Y/n)'s POV

  "What's going on out here?" I asked, seeing Uraraka, Midoriya, and Todoroki.
  "We're seeing if the ground is flat enough. All set!" Midoriya said, and I cocked my head.
  "Hit it!" Uraraka said, and suddenly the ground was covered in a very large square of ice. Given that the space behind the dorm was big, it went straight against the wall that led to the school. Todoroki came over to me, reading my confused expression.
  "They wanted me to make smooth ice for.... And ice skating rink is what I think they said?" He explained, and it clicked.
  "Todoroki that's awesome! I take it you haven't ever been?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "I've never seen such a thing." He replied, and I snickered.
  "Can I show you then?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "You two test the ice, we're gonna get the others!" Uraraka said, and I nodded. I showed him a video of people ice skating, and he watched with interest.
  "Wanna see if this works?" I asked, and he nodded. He stepped on, and I did as well. Well, not so gracefully. Like a baby deer, my legs decided to go in either direction. Before I could meet the ground arms came to my aid, and suddenly I was met with the beautiful eyes of Todoroki. I held his arms, pulling myself into balanced feet.
  "Are you alright?" He asked, and I nodded with a small laugh.
  "Yeah, it just takes some readjusting." I replied, getting used to the feel of ice below my shoes. He held my hands to make sure I wouldn't slip again, then looked at me.
  "May I?" He asked, making me smile as I understood.
  "Sure." I said, and he began to drift back. He took me with him, easily moving with shuffles of his feet.
  "Incoming!" A voice shouted, roaring laughter following as red and blond flew past us. Kirishima and Denki slid over the ice, Denki immediately falling on his rear and slamming into the wall, while Kirishima managed to stay standing before he slammed into the blond. I loud noise left me down as I stifled my laugh with a hand, a very small chuckle coming from Todoroki.
  "Well, at least we know it works." Midoriya asked, helping Uraraka onto the ice. Bakugou joined as well, leaning against the wall. Sero, Iida, Mina, Momo, Ojiro, Hakagure, and Jiro joined as well, and we decided to go in a counterclockwise circle to keep a flow, and if anyone wanted to stop, they'd get off the ice or stand in the middle. Sero provided background music for us, and most went in pairs with someone.
  "I would say you're a great skater, but that's pretty much a given because of your quirk." I said, getting a small chuckle.
  "Thank you. You're pretty good for someone without an ice quirk." He said, and I snickered.
  "Thanks." I replied.
  "Coming through!" Denki's voice yelped, bumping into me. That sent me tumbling, and Todoroki grabbed me by the waist. My back met his stomach, my legs bent at the knees.
  "Sorry (Y/n)!" Sero apologized as he slid past, chasing him.
  "You're good!" I called back, stiffening at the sound of Todoroki's heavy breathing. I stood back up, holding his arm for support.
  "You alright?" He asked, eyes carefully scanning me for injury.
  "I'm good, I promise. Nice catch, by the way." I said, cocking my head at the sight of a red tint on his cheeks.
  "Of course, I couldn't let you fall."

~Time Skip~

  "Oh, am I interrupting something?" A small voice asked, and we turned to see Todoroki.
  "No, you're fine. What's up?" I asked.
  "Can I hide out in here? Bakugou and Denki are making a lot of noise." He asked, and we listened, hearing the sounds of them shouting. We had made one of the extra rooms on the second floor a comfy room, full of bean bags and fluffy blankets, sometimes used for movie nights. I looked to the girls, and they shrugged.
  "Sure, make yourself comfy." I said, and he sighed. He layed on a big bean bag next to me, scrolling through his phone.
  "Oh hey, I brought face masks, I totally forgot!" Mina said, and we sat up in interest.
  "What are face masks?" Todoroki asked, and we looked to him in slight shock.
  "I sacrifice mine for this learning experience." I said, and the girls laughed.
  "Here." Momo said, handing me one. Todoroki sat up, and I showed him the pack.
  "So, you put one of these sheets on your face, and it's supposed to help cleanse it. You wanna try?" I asked, and he took the pack, reading it.
  "It wouldn't hurt to, I suppose." He replied, and all the girls squealed. I wiped off his face with a warm wash cloth that Mina had retrieved, having him lay back on his bean bag. I layed his bangs back with a headband, then looked into his multicolored eyes.
  "Just a small warning, it will be cold." I said, pulling the mask out of its thing. He hummed in response. I slowly laid it on his face, and he sighed softly as I smoothed it down and in the right spots.
  "What now?" He asked, eyes still closed.
  "We wait. It'll only take a few minutes." I replied, stretching. I just took in his looks, and how peaceful he was with his eyes closed while he relaxed. Suddenly giggling left the girls, and I looked to them. They had their masks on, grinning suggestively at me.
  "What?" I asked.
  "Oh nothing." Mina said sarcastically. Jiro pointed to me, made a heart, then pointed to Todoroki. My cheeks flared with heat, and I rolled my eyes at them. They giggled more, and I just shook my head. Soon enough it was time, and I grabbed the edge of his mask.
  "Is it time?" He asked, and I hummed. I took it off, placing it on its thing and looking to him.
  "May I?" I asked, holding my hands up. He nodded, and I let my fingertips meet his skin. His eyes fluttered shut, relaxing as I rubbed in the extra product. His skin was surprisingly soft, and I found myself admiring his face once more. He tensed momentarily as my thumb met his scar, and I paused. His hand came up to mine, slowly guiding my thumb on his scar. His other eye opened, giving me a look that made my heart melt. His blue eye opened as he pulled my hand away,  moving my hand to kiss where my thumb met my hand. I giggled softly, grabbing his hand and kissing the back of it.
  "We're gonna go to the bathroom to get some stuff, we'll be back in a few, ribbit" Tsu said, and I nodded. Todoroki sat up as they left, then turned on the bean bag to look at me.
  "This may sound a bit sudden..... But, can I kiss you?" He asked, and I melted.
  "Please." I replied, and he cupped my cheeks, slowly pressing his lips to mine. It was a feather light touch, his gentle personality reflecting in the way he caressed the back of my head with his fingertips. He sighed loudly as I ran a hand through his hair, leaning into me more.
  "Today, I just couldn't get enough of your touch, and your smile. I just needed so much more of you, and I still do." He whispered between kisses. I laughed airily, looking into his eyes as we stopped for air.
  "Then come get all you want, I'm yours."