~Denki~ Late Nights

(Y/n)'s POV

  "(Y/n)! It's our scene!" Denki said, making me quickly bolt from my spot on the floor. I had come to his room in search of entertainment, and he put on one of our favorite movies on his computer. I slid next to him, and we quoted the scene back and forth, knowing it by heart. At the end, we danced like complete idiots to the background music. We just went back and forth with quotes, having fun with it. After the movie, we just layed next to one another, going through Tiktok. After some pleading, he kept my cable in his mouth, charging my phone for me as we layed down. He threw a blanket over us, and I sighed happily. I could feel his warmth under the blanket, curling close to him and yawning. Suddenly my stomach growled, and I grumbled softly.
  "Damn..... I forgot snacks." I said, and he perked up. We both looked at each other, and he smiled.
  "I got Doritos, want some?" He asked, and I nodded. He got up, grabbing them from somewhere nearby before rolling back into bed again. I scrolled through more memes, and suddenly a chip poked my lip. I crossed my eyes to see him holding one up, and I went to take it. He pulled back, shaking his head with a small smirk pulling at his lips.
  "I've got it, open wide!" He said, and I complied. He fed it to me, getting himself comfortable again. I provided Tiktok memes, while he provided food, warmth, and nimble fingers through my hair. I relaxed into his touch, always loving his affection. It wasn't long before he sprang up, dancing to any and every song he knew. I just watched, occasionally dancing in place.
  "Get it, Kaminari!" I said as he threw it back, and he just danced proudly. He turned to me, a huge grin on his face.
  "Oh c'mon (Y/n), show me what you've got!" He said, and I sat up. He cheered happily, helping me off his bed. I danced with him, getting loud encouragement.
  "There ya go! Look at you go, girl!" He said, and I snickered. After some begging from him, we made a few in our pajamas.
  "Well, that was fun." I said, grabbing my phone as he got a drink. Crawling back onto his bed, I stretched out next to him. It gave me an idea, some that took a lot of thought. Once I made my decision, I thought of how to go about it as Kaminari talked about random things he and the Bakusquad had done last weekend. I nodded along, then found out a way, heart thrumming hard. Once I found the right timing, I got my phone out. I pretended to make another Tiktok with soft music, one he knew. He sang along, and I looked over at him suddenly.
  "Hey, something wro-" He asked, and I leaned in. Fear flooded my veins for a moment, and I pulled back. Shock filled Kaminari's face, and my cheeks warmed up. He cupped my cheek, pulling me back in. I melted, feeling a loud sigh from him. As I pulled away again, red dusted Kaminari's face.
  "Kaminari?" I asked, and he smiled.
  "So..... How'd it feel to kiss your best friend?"