~Bakugou~ That's Hot

Requested by: SkylarPKeeney

(Quirk: Illusion of self, self invisibility)

(Y/n)'s POV

"Don't test me Denki. I will kick your ass." I said, getting in my stance.
"What, you gonna karate chop me to death? You can't touch me." He said, and I laughed.
"Actually, I can." I said, turning myself invisible. Quickly activating my illusion quirk as well, I became completely hidden. While Denki was frantically looking around, I walked directly behind him. I tapped his shoulder, hitting him directly at a particular pressure point, and his legs gave out. Electricity sparked around us, and I heard a roar.
"What the hell, dunce head?!" Bakugou said, and I deactivated everything.
"Hey grenade, sorry about sparky here." I said, and Denki just rolled his eyes, getting up.
"I'll leave you two alone, I wouldn't want to interrupt anything." He teased, and I just laughed. He left, and I turned to the spikey haired blond.
"What was that about?" He asked, and I stretched.
"Training. He's trying to learn how to fight with and without his quirk." I explained, and he gave a surprised look.
"I'm hoping that was your idea?" He asked, and I nodded.
"Did you think an idea like that could get into that thick skull?" I asked, poking his forehead. He lightly batted my hand away, watching as I walked past him.
"Show me your quirk." He said after a second, his voice demanding.
"Ask with a bit less attitude, then I'll think about it." I said, and I heard him growl. I turned, giving him a smug look.
"Fine. Please, show me your quirk." He said through his teeth, and I activated it. My favorite, very visually pleasing, dress came to life on me, my hair changing to a better style. I walked up to him, hooking a finger under his chin. His eyes were widened, shoulders relaxed and his stance telling me I had dropped his guard. I got close, giggling. Part of my illusion quirk was naturally alluring, giving off an aura that was practically irresistible.
"That's better. So, you busy later?" I asked, wanting to hear his stutter. His pupils grew slightly, and he smirked.
"No. You trying to work me up or something?" He asked, and I snickered. Turning off my quirk, I took a step back.
"Nope, but now you've seen my quirk. Except for the invisible part, you've seen that." I said, and he chuckled.
"Well, let's go get some lunch. I've train for four hours now, I'm starving." He said, and I nodded. He was always demanding, but my sass could take it.

~A few hours later~

"Why do you want me to do that?" I asked, and Sero groaned.
"Because he's the only guy you haven't flustered. All of us want to see that happen." He said, and the guys nodded. The Bakusquad had pulled me aside, practically begging me.
"Alright, but if you ruin anything, I personally with kick all of your asses. If I wave, help me out. He's a hard target." I said, and they nodded. We went to the mall, the guys coming along and separating.
"So, about your quirk." Bakugou began, and I perked up. Perfect timing as always, Katsuki.
"Yeah?" I asked, walking beside him.
"Is it always attractive?" He asked, and I giggled.
"Sure is, that's how it comes. Thanks by the way." I said, and he huffed.
"Sure. But how about you don't use it on missions?" He said, grabbing my hand.
"Why is that?" I asked, and he pulled me to the side.
"Because I can't afford to have anyone else seeing what I want to be mine." He replied, and I smiled, activating it. I put myself against him.
"Glad we finally feel the same. Now, I'll only do it under one condition." I bargained, and his eyebrow raised.
"What?" He asked, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Be flustered, the boys won't leave me alone about it." I said, and he huffed, noticing the guys on the top floor.
"Of course they won't..... I'm so glad I know how to act." He said, and I bit my lip to stifle a giggle. He allowed me to push him against the wall, and his eyes widened.
"You're really good at this." I said, and his eyes, though they showed others differently, showed mischief. I ran my hands up his sides, and his face showed real emotion, a small shiver shaking his hips and arms.
"Not too much, (Y/n)." He said, face now having a slight pink.
"Or what?" I challenged, and he huffed one last time, pressing his lips to mine.
"GET IT BAKUHOE!"

And that was the faithful day that (Y/n) saved Denki from getting blown up by Katsuki Bakugou.