~Kirishima~ Gentle Touch

NSFW WARNING

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Home already, Red Riot?" I asked, hearing Kirishima walk through the door. A loud huff escaped him, indicating a rough day. I turned from my search for a snack, seeing his body slump forward slightly in exhaustion. He was in his hero outfit, minus the gears he put on the kitchen counter.
  "Hey honey." He said, voice soft and worn. I wrapped my arms around his waist, nuzzling into his neck. I held the weight he rested against me, feeling his arms move to wrap around me.
  "Long day?" I asked, and he nodded. I sighed, pulling back and cupping one of his cheeks.
  "Can we have a lazy night?" He asked, and I pressed a tender kiss to his lips.
  "Of course, my love."

~Later On~

On a normal day, the boys would be over, messing around and having fun. Today, however, they all were layed out and pooped. I had off today, to I made it my job to let the boys relax by being their personal caretaker. It had become somewhat of a ritual for days like this, where I spoiled them, mostly Kirishima. Currently I was running my hands through Bakugou's hair, massaging down his neck. He groaned softly as I massaged a knot loose, leaning into my touch slightly.
  "Alright, that's enough." He said, and I let go. He moved to his beanbag, and Denki took his place. I used my thumbs to massage the knot that always found itself between Denki's shoulder blades, making my way around the tense area.
  "You're lucky, Kirishima. (Y/n) is practically a massage therapist." Denki said, and I heard a small chuckle from the red head behind me. Once I was done with him and Sero, I worked on Kirishima. I sat in his lap on the couch, running my hands through his hair. He rested his head on my shoulder, letting me work my magic. I trailed feather light touches down his back, kissing his neck and jaw.
  "Want a massage, honey?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. He shook his head, and I hummed in response. I just gave him small touches and occasionally added some pressure, kissing his neck and making my way up to his jaw. With his reflex to lean back, I trailed my hands around to his front, lightly rubbing v line. I felt him relax more, a heavy sigh leaving him. As the time went by, the boys slowly began getting back home to get ready for tomorrow. By that time, I had made Kirishima shower and get ready for bed, allowing me to wash his suit and get his stuff ready for the morning. I changed into his shirt and no pants, as I always did to sleep. As I fixed the sheets on the bed, hands met my waist. I sighed happily as warm lips met my neck, stopped right below my ear.
  "Thank you for today, babe." He whispered, and I smiled.
  "It's nothing. I love taking care of my baby boy." I said, turning around in his grasp.
  "I love you so much." He said, leaning in as I cupped his cheeks. His bare chest brushed against me, towel clad hips meeting mine as he pulled me closer by the back. I giggled as we fell onto the bed, feeling his hands glide up my shirt to cup my breasts. He then dipped down, pressing open mouth kisses to my neck.
  "Hey guys, have you seen my jacke- oh!" Denki's voice echoed, and we both looked to the doorway to see him. Kirishima covered me with his body protectively, a low groan rumbling his chest.
  "Get. Out." Kirishima growled, making his friend's eyes go wide. I rubbed his arm lovingly, a silent way of telling him that it was okay.
  "I think it's on the back of the couch." I said, and Kirishima bent back down to nip at my neck possessively.
  "Okay! Have fun you two~" The blond said, skipping off. I listened for the sound of the front door, getting back to the man that was now leaving hickeys on my neck. I took the advantage of him being off his guard, flipping us over and straddling his hips.
  "Baby, what do you want tonight? It's been a long day, and I want to make you feel better." I asked, and he smiled at me.
  "Whatever you want to, beautiful." He said, cupping my cheek and rubbing it softly with his thumb. I melted into his touch, letting my hands drift along the exposed skin under me. We took a second to move up on the bed, and I began moving along him. My fingertips felt every muscle and every valley in-between, memorizing his beautiful skin. I then pulled the towel still hanging low on his hips, taking in the wonderful sight. He shuddered as the cool air hit his now exposed skin, and I smiled. I kissed his chest, trailing down before slowly crawling up him.
  "I love you so much, Eijiro." I said, seeing a toothy grin on him.
  "I love you too, beautiful." He said, closing the distance. We broke for a moment to remove me of my clothing, and I climbed into his lap. A low, breathy moan left Eijiro as I sat down, down until he was bottomed out. I rocked my hips slowly, reveling in his reactions. Large hands gripped my thighs, a silent plea to go faster. I complied, shocks of pleasure running through me with every bounce. I let my hands roam Kirishima, running up him and cupping his cheeks. He looked into my eyes, his own warm hands drifted up to my sides, holding me tight. I knew what he was going to do, and smiled. He quickly rolled us over, pulling me towards him. I squealed with a giggle, biting my lip with a grin as Eijiro smiled. My lower back rested on his thighs, back naturally arching with gravity. The giggle quickly diminished into a moan as his hips rolled into mine, the contact giving delicious friction. He gave hard, deep thrusts, hitting new spots with passion. Soon he was getting closer, and he leaned over me. His hands held mine, pinning them to the bed as he rocked the bed with me. A gutteral moan left me as the pressure in me grew, causing Eijiro to let a low, primal growl leave him.
  "Keep going." I whispered, and he let a higher moan leave him in answer. I saw stars as his hips stuttered, leaving one last powerful thrust to push me over. My back arched, skin brushing his chest as he released. Slow, soft thrusts brought me back down, as did tender kisses on my collarbone.
  "That's it babe. Just like that." He whispered, and I caught my breath.
  "You're so good to me, you know that?" I said, and he blushed with a grin.
  "I love taking care of my little pebble."