~Bakugou~ Nesting

NSFW WARNING

(Not any alpha/omega stuff, but there are parts.)

Quirk: Dragon
Dragon like body and senses, and the ability to breathe fire.

(Y/n)'s POV

I worked on making my nest, piling pillows in a ring on my dorm bed. My bed was circular, fit to my comfort. I grumbled at my exhaustion, throwing a sheet over my nest and throwing more blankets in. As I peeled off my uniform, someone knocked at my door. Still in a tank top, I opened it to reveal Bakugou. I knew he was coming in to study for a while, since the boys were loud around this time.
  "Hey honey." I said, letting him in.
  "Hey babe." He said, giving me a kiss. I got my night clothes from my closet, watching Bakugou get his work out.
  "You can start without me, I'm gonna go shower." I said, and he nodded. After I did, I found Bakugou doing homework in my nest. I set my dirty clothes aside, crawling in next to him. I sat behind him, wrapping my legs around his waist and burying my face in his hair. He smelled like soap, as well as my favorite cologne of his. My tail thumped softly next to him, and he scratched the scales softly. I had some littered all over my skin, on the outside of my thighs, up my hips, and around the spines on my upper back. I also had more on the back of my shoulders, stopping at the back of my neck.
  "You in heat babe?" He asked, and I nodded. I had told him when we began dating that this was a thing, and he understood what came with. But this was the first time I had let my guard down to him while in heat, because of how tired I was. He hummed in acknowledgement, and I nuzzled closer. I could feel the primal urge to mate rise as I took in the feel of Bakugou, and my imagination wasn't helping either.
  "Bakugou.... You might need to leave soon." I told him, sighing. He stopped his work, craning his neck to look at me.
  "Babe, I'll take care of whatever you need. If I'm gonna be with you, I need to know how to care for you." He said roughly, and I just melted.
  "You know what that means, right?..... I don't want to rush anything, and I understand if you don't want to yet, you don't have to-" I ranted, and Bakugou turned around, a serious look on his face.
  "No. I know that you've had to suffer through this before, and you take forever to catch up on work. I also know that if I do this, you can focus." He said, and I cocked my head.
  "How do you know that?" I asked, and he sighed.
  "I know people. So, are you gonna let me help you, or are you going to suffer a full two weeks of need?" He asked, and I thought. He would have to bed me more than he anticipated, but at the same time, I could stay on track at school. I made a decision, looking up at his watchful red eyes. That alone made a shiver roll up my spine, the spines on my back rising slightly.
  "Are you sure you want to get into this mess?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "Only if you let me." He said, and I nodded. He cupped my cheek, pulling me to him.

~Sometime Later~

My skin felt hot, and my senses were overwhelmed. Bakugou's hips rolled into mine at a medium pace, meeting mine with the sound of skin on skin contact. His cologne and natural musky scent filled my nostrils, his grunts and moans rang lowly in my ears. His eyes were blown with lust, and his eyes watched my every move. My fingers dug into the skin of his back as his hips picked up pace, hitting spots within me that I didn't know about. My tail stayed wound around his leg, and I couldn't stop the noises coming from my throat.
  "Ka-Katsuki, please....!" I begged, and he leaned down more, now chest to chest with me.
  "What is it, baby doll?" He asked, grunting lowly before kissing my neck.
  "F-faster.... Katsuki! I.... Close!" I managed to say, and he moaned. A small nip at my neck sent a shock down my back, making it arch. He sped up, an almost inhuman pace taking his hips. Mine bucked up to meet his, raw pleasure spreading in waves.
  "C'mon babe, I've got you. Let go." He growled, and I saw stars as I crashed into a delicious high. Katsuki's sculpted hips stuttered, a loud, raw moan leaving his throat as he came.
  "Katsuki....." I said, him being the only thing on my mind.
  "You're so good, (Y/n). You're so beautiful, undone like this." He said, and I whimpered. As we both came down, he pulled out and layed next to me. I panted softly, rolling to cuddle into his chest.
  "That was wonderful..... Thank you, Katsuki." I said, and he smiled softly. Kisses were pressed to my lips, and I giggled.
  "Feel better now?" He asked, and I nodded, yawning as my exhaustion took over.
  "Yeah. We should probably clean up." I said, and he chuckled.
  "Rest, I'll take care of it." He said, and I smiled. He cleaned us both up before crawling in next to me, letting me put on his shirt.
  "I love you, Katsuki Bakugou." I said, and he held me to him.
  "I love you too, idiot." He said, rubbing my back and spines till I passed out.

~Morning~

  "Hey Bakugou, what're those marks on your back?" Denki asked teasingly, and I snickered as a hint of shock flashed in his eyes.
  "Nothing, dunce head." He said, and Mineta piped up.
  "What kind of woman?!" He asked, and I began to laugh. The Bakusquad and Mineta looked at me, and I smiled.
  "It was me." I said, kissing Bakugou's cheek when he sat down next to me. He relaxed slightly, leaning into my touch as I massaged his scalp.
  "Now that's manly, (Y/n)."