~Yagi Toshinori~ Not Unfixable

(Quirk: Siren, flight by wings, unknown third.)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Incoming!" I squealed, almost running into Mic and Yagi. Mic took a few steps back, but Yagi didn't notice on time. I beat my wings as hard as possible, hearing him gasp. I ended up stopping inches in front of him. He had his eyes squeezed shut, slowly opening them.
  "That was a close one..... Hi." He said, and I let my feet touch the ground. I took a step back.
  "My bad, I came in too fast. Hey Mic." I said, fist bumping him.
  "Hey! You busy? We're going to lunch!" He said, in his usual, giddy and loud voice.
  "Not at the moment, so I guess I'll tag along." I said, smiling. Yagi smiled too, and we all walked to get food, going to the teacher's lounge. I yawned as I sat down, stretching my wings out.
  "Tired already?" Yagi asked, and I laughed. He sat next to me, watching as I scarfed down some food.
  "Yeah, and I still have to do hero training." I said, taking another huge bite.
  "I mean, you have about twenty minutes. Rest some." He said, patting his shoulder. I smiled at the offer, finishing my food and scooting closer. He sat still, and I sighed at the warmth he provided as my head rested on his shoulder. He put his arm around my side to keep me from falling, checking his phone. I yawned again, closing my eyes. It didn't last long, since a voice spoke.
  "That's adorable." A monotone voice said, and I opened my eyes to see Shota. I smiled, closing my eyes again.
  "Hey. Come to escape the first years?" I asked, hearing a loud sigh from him.
  "Yes. Now if you'll excuse me." He said, and I heard him flop down on the couch. Mic had left soon after, and shortly after that, Yagi poked my back.
  "Ready to train?" He asked, and I sighed.
  "Aw. You were so warm though." I joked, and he chuckled, helping me up.

~Later~

  "That's not a simulation, Yagi." I mumbled, and he nodded, in his All Might form.
  "Those are villains. Again." He grumbled, and I stood in front of him.
  "I'll handle this. Protect them." I said, point to class 1-A. Before he could stop me, I had taken off. They were weak villains, ranging in size. I heard gunshots, dodging as I spiraled down, taking some out by running them over. Finding a metal pipe, I began fighting. Remembering the position of each villain from above, I belted out the first lyrics that came to mind. Most succumbed to it, coming to me and getting knocked out. But those who could shut me out suddenly crowded around, grabbing onto me. I was kicked, hit, and scratched. I fought some off, flying out and falling back in, dodging and attacking. The students cheered me on, held back by Yagi. He watched, concerned, but didn't move a muscle.
  "What, so All Might is staying behind? You heros are always so cocky!" One said, and suddenly something slashed my wing. I yelped, and suddenly I was pinned.
  "(Y/n)!" A voice yelled, and everyone was gone. Yagi was there, absolutely destroying the villains. I jumped up, looking to the students.
  "Get to Aizawa! Leave, now!" I screamed, leaping back in to help.
  "Get them out!" Yagi yelled, pushing me away from danger. I looked back, knowing he could only last so long. More villains were nearby, some I knew to be powerful. I growled, flying up to the students. A villain blocked the door, one that looks like an oversized crocodile. The only unnerving part was that he was spewing flames from his mouth.
  "Your wing!" Mineta yelped as I crash landed, panting.
  "I'm fine!" I said, standing.
  "Ms. (L/n), how do we get out?!" Kirishima asked, and I looked.
  "Bakugou, Denki, I need you to take him out. Denki, stun him, and Bakugou..... Hit with all you got." I said, and he smiled.
  "Yes ma'am." They both said, and I crossed my fingers. It wasn't long before it was on the ground, and they looked back.
  "Okay, go! Get help when you make it back!" I said, and they ran. All except for Midoriya.
  "Let me help." He said, and I knew exactly what he meant.
  "No, I need you to keep the class safe. I also need to make sure you won't get hurt. I've got him, I promise." I said, and he nodded. He ran, and I turned back to the fight. Yagi was barely holding them off, making my body rush with adrenaline. I let the acceleration of my controlled fall back down give me speed, and I slammed into the group. Immediately getting up, I kicked one in the jaw as hard as my body would allow.
  "The league will totally let us in with a pro and the Symbol of Peace!" Another yelled, and I jumped in from of Yagi.
  "Jump!" I roared, and he grabbed me as he did.
  "Why didn't you leave with them?!" He asked, hair a mess and his body bloody.
  "Because I'm not letting you get hurt. You can't fight full battles like you used to, Yagi. I'm staying here, and I'll fight by your side." I said, and his smile returned. We slammed down in a clear spot, and I groaned at my wing, feeling the tear grow.
  "They vary in strengths, but most of them only have that." He told me, and I nodded.
  "We need to wrangle them up, corner them in some way." I replied, thinking.
  "Can you make a vortex with your wing like that?" He asked, gesturing to the blood dripping down it.
  "I can try, but you'll have to play keep away till I can get to speed." I said, and he nodded. He found a large, long rope, rolling it and running off. I got up, going as high as the building would allow. Spiralling, I closed in on the group and Yagi ran in circles around them. I tightened the spiral, gaining speed. They were confused, allowing me to make a huge spiral of dust around them. They couldn't move, since dirt was flying all around them. I then got even lower, Yagi tossing me the end of the rope. I grunted as I flew low around them, pulling the rope tight as I flew under his arm and slammed my feet into the ground to stop. They were now trapped, and just on time, Aizawa and the principal arrived, along with a few others. As soon as we were out of sight, Yagi poofed to his normal self, falling to his knees.
  "Yagi!" I exclaimed, catching him. He was panting heavily, breathing desperate and ragged.
  "I'm fine...... I'm..... Fine." He said, passing out. I held him, adrenaline spiking as panic settled in. I rushed out, not even registering the fierce pain in my wing as I carried him away.

~Later~

  "He'll be okay, but the damage is done. He's too broken to fix completely." Recovery Girl told me, and I nodded.
  "Thank you." I said, allowing her to fix me up. I had rushed in with him, not letting her touch me until he was in better shape. Exhaustion took over as my wounds healed, but I was used to it.
  "Now rest, young lady. You need it as much as he does." She stated, leaving us alone. I got up, going to him. He looked peaceful, eyes closed and muscles relaxed. His messy hair was strewn about on the pillow, and his cuts were gone. I grabbed his hand, feeling the warmth soaking into my skin. Tears welled in my eyes, knowing this was probably the last fight he would have. His injuries, the surgeries, and everything had ruined his body, and some of his spirit. I fought for him, I fought so he could be what the world needed. I fought because I knew that I could loose him, and I fought because I knew he would kill himself trying to keep peace. But now, all of that was gone.

Yes
I do
I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was
Right there
Right next to you
And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon
And the stars
They're nothing without you
You touch
Your skin
Where do I begin
No words
Can explain the way
I'm missing you
This emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story
You told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming
It's much too strong
Can I lay by your side
Next to you
You
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of
You
And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you
Tonight

I sang, voice trembling as I crumbled. Suddenly something sparked in me. (Fav color) seeped from my fingertips, flowing to Yagi. It went through him, and something changed. His breathing was softer, not so pained, and his expression softened some, relaxed more. I watched in wonder, unknowing of what just happened. He stirred, eyes fluttering open. A loud gasp came from him, and he sat up in a flash. Panting, he looked at me.
  "(Y/n)?" He said, and I nodded.
  "How're you feeling?" I asked, sitting up some.
  "Great, actually. Like....." He said, suddenly perking up. His hand left mine, flying to his side. Feeling around under his shirt, his eyes shot up to look at me.
  "What?" I asked, confused. He lifted his shirt, and shock overwhelmed me. Where what used to be a while mess of scar tissue, was now regular skin, only showing a few lines of scar.
  "(Y/n), was that?" He asked, and I looked at my hands.
  "I...... I healed you, Yagi." I said, astonished. His hands grabbed mine, tears falling down his cheeks.
  "You fixed me. (Y/n), you fixed me!" He said, and I knocked him over in a hug. I happy squeal left me, and I held onto him like my life depended on it.
  "I didn't know I could do that." I said, and he sat back up. Pulling back, he looked at me.
  "Why are you crying?" He asked, wiping my tears away. I leaned into his touch, taking a shaky breath.
  "I thought I'd lost you." I said, sniffling. He held both sides of my face, smiling.
  "You can't lose me, (Y/n). Besides, you're too stubborn anyway." He said, and I giggled. He rested his forehead against my own, stroking my hair.
  "Well, now you really can't loose me either. One I figured out this whole new quirk, I'll be zapping your ass back to normal." I said, and he chuckled.
  "I can live with that, as long as it's with you." He said, pressing a kiss to my lips. I kissed him back, giggling.
  "Am I interrupting something?" A voice asked, and we broke away to see Midoriya.
  "Nope, nothing at all." He said sarcastically, and I just laughed.
  "It's fine, Midoriya. We've got news to share anyway."