~Bakugou~ Trust

(Echolocation and tail)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "So, what's the plan?" I asked, squatting down in our hiding spot. We were in a teamed exercise, basically like before with the teachers. Except this time, we had pros from outside the school, and we were in a maze.
  "His quirk is like Aizawa. It only works if he can see you, and if he can see your eyes. Instead of cancellation, it's mind control." He said, letting me think.
  "So no head on attacks, if any at all. I can echolocate, but what if we run into him?" I asked, and we began to move.
  "We won't. Check around us." He said, standing by me. I closed my eyes, tapping my tail on the ground to make a clicking sound.
  "Nothing. Let's go." I said, and we began to figure out the maze. We stopped at turns, letting me check. I whipped around, Bakugou knowing.
  "Shit. We've got company." He growled, and I clicked.
  "C'mon." I said, running. He followed, suddenly grabbing me.
  "Get in!" He demanded, and I saw a big vent. He lifted the metal piece up, and we quickly got in. I sat with my legs crossed, pushing myself back when Bakugou put his body over my lap. He watched silently as the pro walked past, listening for us. I held my breath, watching Bakugou. His muscles were tense, forearms hidden by his gauntlets. I watched as his shoulders moved, and he sat back.
  "He's gone. I hate this, I can't fight." He growled softly, and we got out. I clicked, taking the chance to be a bit louder.
  "Good news, the exit is not that far. Bad news, our guy is right in front of it." I said, seeing his scowl.
  "Dammit." He said, thinking. I did too, then looked.
  "I need a long piece of cloth." I said, then leaned down, ripping off the green piece of his pants.
  "What the hell was that fo-" He barked, and I cut him off.
  "Listen. We have to get through this like a team. That pro will control your mind if he even gets a blink out of you. We only have so much time. Do you trust me?" I asked, holding up the cloth.
  "What're you going to-" He began again, voice hard.
  "Katsuki, do you trust me?" I asked again, looking him in the eyes. His vermilion eyes searched mine, relaxing slightly.
  "I trust you." He said, voice softer than I had ever heard. I leaned up, putting the piece of cloth over his eyes. He allowed me to tie it around his head, and I grabbed his gloved hand.
  "Let's go." I said, guiding him forward. I listened as we went, tapping.
  "It took you two long enough. Let's have some fun." The pro said, and I sensed movement.
  "Bakugou, blast forward!" I said, and he did. The sound opened the room for me, and I dragged him along.
  "Not so fast!" The pro said, and suddenly we got knocked over. I landed on top of Bakugou, opening my eyes to see his face inches from mine. Taking a chance, I lifted my head. The exit was a drop down, fifteen feet away.
  "Don't take the blindfold off, okay? We're gonna take a drop, and you'll catch us." I said pulling him up.
  "When's the drop?" He asked as we ran.
  "Now!" I yelped, and we began to fall. Suddenly I noticed that there was something coming from the ground, and I panicked.
  "How close?!" Bakugou asked, and I saw a pole.
  "Take what I said back, grab onto me!" I yelled, and he did. I caught us on the pole, yelping in pain as I felt popping in my tail. I kept my arms around Bakugou, who was panting and shaking slightly.
  "What's going on?" He asked, and I grunted.
  "We're upside down. I'm gonna drop us, just stay still." I said, and soon we were running out the gate, winning. Bakugou took the blindfold off, howling in victory, blasts rolling off his hands happily. I cheered, and suddenly gauntletless arms wrapped around me, spinning me around. I giggled at this, enjoying this side of him. He snapped out of it, putting me down.
  "Take that, extra!" He yelled to the pro, and I snickered.
  "That was intense." I said, and he shook his head.
  "It was boring..... But you did good out there, (Y/n)." He said, a small blush on his cheeks.
  "Aw, thanks Katsuki." I teased, bumping his hip with mine.
  "Oh shut up." He growled, making me laugh.
  "You know you love me."
  "Damn straight."