~Tokoyami~ Homecoming Skits

(In the spirit of schools not hosting dances or skits, I will take matters into my own hands)

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Hey first period, what's cracking?!" Present Mic said happily, and I snickered.
  "Not much, what's got you in such a good mood?" I replied, and he did a stance.
  "I'm always in good mood, sista! But, there is a bit of good news! As you know, homecoming is right around the corner, but there's more! One day, out of the entire year, each class will have a skit and talent section! You will perform in front of the school, and do any school appropriate skit! For the talent portion...... The class will vote either one or two people to represent!" He explained, and we all immediately began to talk and think of ideas and people.
  "When are we voting?" Mina asked, the class going quiet.
  "Good question! Voting will begin Monday of next week, and end that Friday! The class will have to show us skits before being able to give a final answer, so choose wisely!" He said, and class was dismissed. I thought of ideas throughout the day, Fumi thinking as well. The week went by, and the class had decided on out skit theme. Votes rolled in as Monday hit, and by the end of Wednesday we had our votes all in. I had voted for Jiro, knowing well of her incredibly music abilities. Present Mic grinned excitedly as he stood in front of the class, fingers drumming the podium.
  "Who is it?" Mineta asked, and Present Mic drummed on his thighs. Some of us joined in, and he opened the envelope that Aizawa gave him dramatically.
  "Woah, what a duo! Tokoyami and (Y/n)!" He announced, and I looked to my feathered boyfriend. He had the same shocked expression as me, and Uraraka was holding back a laugh. That told me that the class had gotten together without us for this.
  "Don't think we haven't seen you two dancing and singing to each other in the kitchen in the middle of the night." Jiro said, and I blushed.
  "You two would make the perfect talent portion! Just imagine it, a fancy ball dance, and a duet! Ugh, so romantic." Hakagure said, and I sigh, head falling into my arms on my desk with embarrassment.
  "Are you sure? Wouldn't you guys rather have someone like Jiro or Sero? They have the talent capabilities." Tokoyami said, and I lifted my head, nodding in agreement.
  "It's too late now, love birds! It was a unanimous vote from your peers!" Present Mic said, and I smiled.
  "Hey, at least it's the both of us, right?" I asked, looking to Tokoyami. He smiled, nodding.
  "At least it is."

~Two Weeks Later~

  "How do I look?" Tokoyami asked, and I snickered, spinning around in the stool and looking at him. We were put in the gender neutral locker room change, and I was doing my makeup. He was in a black suit, deep purples in its design patterns. He had switched out the red chocker for a black one, and had his feathers smoothed back a tad bit more than usual. I stood up, getting a better look.
  "Incredibly handsome." I said, kissing the top of his beak. He chuckled nervously, and I smiled.
  "Since you are ready, can you get Ms. Midnight for me?" I asked, and he nodded.
  "On it." He replied, walking towards the door.
  "Thanks, babe!" I called, finishing off my makeup.
  "Of course, my love." He said, and I got into my underclothes. The ball gown was big, with a beautiful design and perfect fit to my body. It was (f/c, preferably a darker one to match his), and was all around just beautiful. I had done my hair to my liking, and Ms. Midnight walked in.
  "Alright, let's get you in that dress, girly." She said, helping me get it on. I looked in the mirror, and she smiled.
  "Perfect. Your boyfriend's jaw is gonna drop when he sees this." She said, walking back out. He had not seen the dress before, since Mina and Bakugou were the ones to help me pick it. I took a deep breath, waiting by the door for my cue.
  "Now for class 1-A! Welcome (L/n) (Y/n) and Tokoyami Fumikage as they represent their class with their choice of talent!" Present Mic announced, the school cheering as Tokoyami walked out to the center of the gym. It was a huge gym, meant to house the school for events just like this one. A few of the other classes took pictures for the yearbooks, and he held his hand out towards me. He looked over as I walked towards him, eyes widening slightly with a smile growing on his face. I blushed slightly, but never let my steps falter. I smiled and I gave him my hand, and he nuzzled his beak gently against my knuckles as a kiss.
  "You look..... Ethereal, my love." He said softly, an edge of awe in his voice. I smiled more, standing in front of him.
  "Thank you. Might I saw you look incredible in the lights, love." I said, and he chuckled. He slipped his hand to my back, a cue for them to start the music. I put my hands where the were supposed to be, and the music began. (The dance is the video above because I'm a little inexperienced when it comes to dancing) We moved with practiced ease, mostly just going off of each other's energy and trust. The school was silent, and I was lost in the sound and feel of him.
  "My love, my angel. You are perfect. The light to balance my dark, and the rhythm of my heart beats for you." He said, and I smiled as he pulled me close again.
  "You're as mysterious as you are kind, and honestly, I wouldn't have you any other way." I said, and he picked me, up, spinning me around. As the music slowed to a stop, he pulled me closer. His hand cupped my lower back, the other cupping my cheek. I put my arms around his waist, hugging him and kissing his cheek. The school awwed and cheered, and I giggled.
  "There are no words to describe how much I love you." He said, chuckling. I cupping his cheeks as I pulled back, putting our heads together.
  "I could say the same for you." I replied, swaying slightly with him.
  "That's our lovebirds!" Denki shouted, and we all laughed. We stood next to each over, and I curtsied while he bowed.
  "This was probably the best night I've had in a while."