two

nineteen ninety onesadie sink as child marina weasley

nineteen ninety one
sadie sink as child marina weasley

"𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀!"

Marina Weasley dropped her Seeker Weekly Magazine from hearing her mother's scream. It had been seven long years since her birth parents death.

And yes she knew that Molly and Arthur did not create her, but they certainly did make her the person she was today.

Which was a hot tempered, bold, confident, quidditch and creature obsessed person. But she still loved her birth parents and her alive parents equally.

Remembering her mother with breathtaking beauty, and her redhead father with lots of humor, Marina kissed her sliver thin necklace with a hummingbird charm. She then put Benny in her back jean pocket as she ran down the creaky wooden stairs.

Molly Weasley put her hands on her hips and gave her oldest daughter a stern look. All five of her siblings snickered quietly as they spread throughout the room with their father.

"I have been calling you for fifteen minutes now! Now go get the floo powder for me. It's in the broom cabinet."

"Can't we go tomorrow morning? I need to practice some new moves to I can make Ickle Ronniekins fall off his broom tomorrow. Not that it's a very hard task." Marina requested trying to avoid her getting into trouble.

"Hey! I'm pretty good at quidditch!" said Ron.

"So is Hitler." mumbled Marina.

"Who the bloody hell is Hitler?"

"Your starting Hogwarts tomorrow Marina! We are going now, and don't bring your bowtruckle or any books with you!" Molly demanded pointing to the cabinet.

The 11 year old groaned as she signaled her bowtruckle and great companion, Benny, to jump into her jean pocket. Benny winked and leaped back into her jeans.

Marina then went over to Molly and leaned on her mother's arm.

"Mum, I don't think I want to go to Hogwarts anymore. It seems nice, but, I don't know anyone except that pillock over there." Marina whispered to her referring to Ron.

Molly stroked her daughters long red hair kindly.

"Don't worry, the days will go by quick. Enjoy them." Molly said.

Marina walked into the dark closet and searched the small room then succeeded as she finally found a small pouch with gray ashes inside. The little girl picked up the pouch then opened the door and handed the powder to her mother. Then her father explained the rules of floo powder to the schoolchildren as Marina stood by her twin brother and very messy roommate, Ronald.