❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 came rapidly with the Triwizard Tournament cup in their hands, people, including Marina, started to squeal and scream with joy. But as the crowd roared, it seemed like nor Harry or Cedric were as enthusiastic as either on them.

When Marina squinted to see Harry's face, it was covered in scars and blood. He looked like he was almost sobbing. Marina also noticed he had a cut on his arm that couldn't have been from any creature in the maze...but a knife.

She then looked at Cedric, who also had some cuts on his face, that looked like it was from the bushes. But Diggory seemed like he was in pale shock and lying on the ground, speechless.

"What's happened? Why are they upset?" mumbled Lavender.

"He's back! Voldemort's back!" Harry shouted.

Everyone gasped. He was back? That meant another war was bound to happen.

Cedric then walked over to his parents and hugged them tightly.

"Shit. At least they're both alive." Marina breathed.

"He's back. What now?" Lavender said. "If Diggory and Harry barely survived in front of you-know-who, anything can happen. What if we're next?"

"I guess a war is coming. Isn't there?" Pavarti mumbled.

Marina nodded.

MARINA SAT ON THE WINDOW SEAT of the Hogwarts Express, that had just boarded off Hogsmade Station, and was now going back to Kings Cross Station. Pavarti and Lavender then joined the compartment, as she was saving the compartment for them.

"It's been quite a year hasn't it?" sighed Pavarti, who was the dullest out of three three since she had heard the words, "Voldemort's back."

"It has, but we've got each other. Nothing is more stronger than that." Marina said, "Except Pavarti's love for food."

The three girls laughed.

"Anyways, on a positive note, how's Marric doing?" smirked Lavender.

"Marric? What's this rubbish she's talking about?" Marina questioned.

"Marric. Marina plus Cedric equals Marric." Pavarti explained as she read an edition of Girls Guide to Divination.

Marina turned bright red. "We're good. I haven't talked to him since the last task. I don't want to be weird or anything, he probably wants some time alone anyway."

"Oh really? Because he's going to come in a second." Pavarti teased.

"He is?" Marina and Lavender asked.

Suddenly Cedric Diggory appeared at the compartment door waving. How the bloody hell did Pavarti Patil know that?

Marina then walked outside of the compartment.

"Hey Marina. Been a crazy last few days hasn't it?" Cedric said.

"Totally. You scared the crap out of me when I saw you and Potter come back." Marina added.

"Yeah that was really scary. I don't think my parents are going to let me out of their sights this summer." laughed Cedric.

Marina laughed. "Hey! What's your address, so we can owl each other this summer."

After a few more minutes of chatting, Marina joined Pavarti and Lavender's in the compartment again.

"So you two going to send each other letters this summer?" teased Lsvneder.

"Oh shut it! Hey Pav...how did you know Cedric was at the compartment door?" Marina asked.

"I was wondering that too. You told us before he even walked over here." Lavender added.

Pavarti shut her book closed. "I um...just guessed. He told me to..tell you that he was coming."

"Really?" Marina asked. Pavarti looked very uncomfortable.

"Yes...um...I'm going to get something from the trolley. Anyone want anything?" Pavarti replied.

"I'll come with you. I already know what Marina wants anyway, she isn't very specific with her treats." Lavender said. The two then walked off.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃, Marina jumped off the Hogwarts Express and hugged Molly, who was waiting for her like every other year. Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny did the same.

"I'm going to miss you two so much!" cried Lavender as she stood with her elder sister, Avril, who was a Muggle.

"Lav were going to spend the end of summer in London with you remember?" giggled Pavarti.

"Oh right. I forgot." Lavender said, "Well I've got to go! Bye!"

"Bye!" yelled Marina and Pavarti, who also had quickly left Kings Cross with Padma and her parents.

"Bye Harry. See you soon." Ron said as he hugged Harry goodbye.

"See you Ron." smiled Harry, he then turned to Marina. "So no goodbye from you?"

"No, I won't miss you anyway." Marina mumbled.

"Alright." Harry shrugged.

Marina then rolled her eyes and kicked his shin. "Happy? That's my goodbye."

"Well it's better than you punching my stomach like last year."