❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐖 the smoke out of her cigarette. It seemed like her cigarettes were one of the things that were keeping her sane these days. Just the thought of losing her friends or family during Voldemort's return made Marina vomit. Now, the summer of 96' was coming to an end. And it was already so noticeable the second wizarding war was bound to start soon.

The fifteen-year-old (soon to be sixteen on March 21) was sitting on the kitchen countertop while her mother was waiting for father to arrive from a late shift and with the rest of her siblings and Hermione were upstairs chatting away. As the girl continued to sit in peace, she heard a sudden crack.

Marina threw her cigarette into the trash bin, looking confused. "What the hell was that —"

Suddenly, another crack was heard, a snowy owl (recognized as Hedwig) appeared, then a tall thin handsome male with messy raven hair and round glasses appeared in front of her. It was Potter.

When the redhead had saw Harry, she felt like she couldn't breathe for some reason. Harry looked very different. It seemed like had grown at least half a foot, and Marina had admitted it to herself, Harry Potter was very handsome.

But she didn't need to tell anyone that. So what if she found her brother's best friend hot? It didn't mean anything...right?

"Hi," Harry breathed with a grin on his face. (He as well had noticed that Marina had gotten more pretty over the summertime)

"Hi moron." Marina said as she greeted him with a hug.

"When did you greet me so nicely?" grinned Harry looking down at her.

Marina rolled her eyes and punched his shoulder.

The honest truth why she hugged him was because she was worried to death that Voldemort would come back for Potter over the summer time.

"Harry!" Molly laughed as she entered the room. Making Marina step away from Harry.

"Oh dear you've grown up so much dear! I see Marina's already greeted you nicely, she's supposed for a truce I'm hoping." smiled Molly.

Marina winked to Harry, "Don't be silly mummy. I'll never forgive Haroldine for breaking my reading glasses."

Harry's face turned a scarlet red as Ron, Ginny, and Hermione came running downstairs.

"Harry!" Hermione grinned.

"Sup Harry. I see Marina's already given you a private greeting?" Ginny said wiggling her eyebrows.

Marina scoffed as she folded her arms.

"Hiya Harry," Ron said giving his friend a hug then looking to Hermione.