five

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 at the Gryffindor Table with Pavarti and Lavender on her sides

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 at the Gryffindor Table with Pavarti and Lavender on her sides. And with Ginny and Seamus in front of her. Finally this year, Seamus knew to take a hint and shut up before Marina could incendio his privates. Gradually, the sweet sound of the frog choir rises on the air, a flash of lightning bleaches the night sky, also known as the Hogwarts ceiling,

At the High Table, a new Professor with scars and messy hair sat with Snape (aka Grease) , McGongall (Marina's favorite Professor who dearly loved her), Hagrid (who Marina befriended as for there shared interest for love of creatures) and Dumbledore (aka Dumbledunce, who Marina thought only liked Harold).

As the choir's song concluded, Dumbledore rises, beaming over the sea of black hats.

"Is it true you actually fainted Potter?" Draco Malfoy laughed.

Pavarti sighed. "Leave him alone Malfoy."

"Oh come Patil, Potter fainted! It's funny!" laughed Malfoy.

"I think it's funny Draco!" added Pansy.

"Nobody asked you panty. And just leave panboy and his goonies alone. They're already miserable." said a Scottish sytherlin, who Marina assumed to be in Malfoy's gang.

"Shut up Malfoy." said Harry peed off.

As much as Marina wanted to tease Potter too, she hated Malfoy too much to take the opportunity.

"Is it true that your with pugged nose Parkinson? I thought your standards were so much lower than that!" spat Marina.

Malfoy looked to her, looking surprised for some reason.

Wonderful. This Veela charm isn't always so fun when your enemy checks you out.

"If you want an autograph, just ask Ferret."

"I didn't ask Weasel. Why don't you just....just...go to hell?" shot Malfoy.

Marina smirked, "Oh Ferret, where do you think I came from?"

Malfoy scoffed and looked away. While Harry smiled at her.

"Don't push it knucklehead."

"Okay."

Then the ceremony began.

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I myself am particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which while somewhat treacherous for those of us with facial hair..." Dumbledore said.

McGonagall cleared her throat.

"Mm. Yes. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark
Arts. Good luck to you, Professor."