❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊 flew down to the tower where Black was located, ready to be kissed. As Harry caught his attention, Black looked up.
Marina saw his jaw drop. He leapt from his chair, hurried to the window and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Move out of the way!" Marina called to him, and she took out her wand, still gripping the back of Harry's robes with her left hand (something Harry would tease her about later.)

"Alohomora!"

The window sprang open.

"How — how —?" said Black weakly, staring at the Hippogriff.

"Get on — there's not much time," said Harry, gripping Buckbeak firmly on either side of his sleek neck to hold him steady. "You've got to get out of here — the Dementors are coming — Macnair's gone to get them."

Black placed a hand on either side of the window frame and heaved his head and shoulders out of it. It was very lucky he was so thin. In seconds, he had managed to fling one leg over Buckbeak's back and pull himself onto the Hippogriff behind Marina.

"Oh by the way, name's Marina Weasley." Marina said shaking his hand, then winked.

"I'm Sirius, but you already know that." Sirius smiled

"Okay, Buckbeak, up!" said Harry, shaking the rope. "Up to the tower — come on."

The Hippogriff gave one sweep of its mighty wings and they were soaring upward again, high as the top of the West Tower. Buckbeak landed with a clatter on the battlements, and Harry and Marina slid off him at once.

"Sirius, you'd better go, quick," Harry panted. "They'll reach Flitwick's office any moment, they'll find out you're gone."
Buckbeak pawed the ground, tossing his sharp head. "What happened to the other boy? Ron?" croaked Sirius.
"He's going to be okay. He's still out of it, but Madam Pomfrey says she'll be able to make him better. Quick — go —"

But Black was still staring down at Harry.

"How can I ever thank —"

"GO!" Harry and Hermione shouted together.

Black wheeled Buckbeak around, facing the open sky.

"We'll see each other again," he said. "You are — truly your father's son, Harry...and you Marina...your a remarkable girl. Try not to get into trouble."

"Oh don't be stupid. I'm as behaved as Scabbers." Marina joked.

He smiled, then squeezed Buckbeak's sides with his heels. Harry and Marina jumped back as the enormous wings rose once more... The Hippogriff took off into the air... then a cloud drifted across the moon... They were gone.