❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 her eyes as she sat up in her bed the next morning. Mad Eye Moody was gone. George had lost an ear, but made a complete joke out of it of course.

Fleur then walked into the room wearing a sliver robe and enchanted curlers in her hair.

"Good morning my cheri, it iz time for you to get up. Molly iz calling you." Fleur smiled, making Ron wake up frantically and try to fix his hair as she walked out.

"Bloody hell, you should have told me that Fleur coming to wake you up." Ron mumbled under his breath half-asleep.

"Oh shut up prick." Marina snapped as she threw her head back into her pillow.

"Come on, it's a special day today." Lily said standing next to Marina's bed. For some reason the woman looked very sad and upset today.

"Where's James?" Marina whispered quietly.

"He missed Sirius and went to check on him." sighed Lily.

What does she mean by special day? Did I forget something?

Marina stood from her bed, brushed her hair and teeth, put on her jeans and top, and walked down stairs to see a large tent outside the Burrow and Molly in a frilly green dress.

"Mum?" Marina questioned, wondering why everyone was dressed so formally today.

"Marina! Why aren't you in your dress robes? You are one of the bridesmaids after all." Molly wondered as she greeted Marina with a kiss and a hug.

Marina coughed. "What?! Today is Bill's wedding! Crap I forgot! I have got to some many things! My hair, get changed, makeup..."

Molly waved her wand, and suddenly Marina's hair was in a beautiful bun with small pearls and golden flowers in her hair.

"Thanks Mum. I'm going to get changed with Ginny and Hermione now." Marina said as she rushed up into Ginny's room. Ginny and Hermione were doing each other's makeup while Gabrielle, Fleur's sister, was putting on her golden shoes.

"Marina! Here's your dress! I'll help you with your makeup in a minute." Hermione insisted as Ginny braided her hair.

Marina slipped on the silky golden dress and placed her shoulders into the arm holes. Gabrielle and Ginny did the same with their identical dresses. Hermione put on her bright red dress.

"Can't bloody reach this zip on the stupid dress." Marina mumbled as she tried to reach the zip of her golden dress.

"I'll help you in a minute Marina," Ginny said as she helped Gabrielle do her hair.