𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘...Do you think Snape would look good with a beard like Hagrid's?" Lavender wondered as the three girls (as Dennis was in the hospital wing) were sitting next to the Black Lake, doing their Charms homework together.

Marina looked at Lavender. "No, I wouldn't. Pavarti why the hell are you crying?"

Pavarti wiped a tear. "It's just...I'm going to miss Hogwarts dinner so much after this year. I swear to Merlin I'm going to get one of the Hogwarts kitchen elves to come and make food for me."

Marina, Lavneder, and Pavarti laughed as a small Hufflepuff girl looked around the Black Lake, crying.

"Excuse me but, Why are you crying?" Lavender asked the girls.

"I can't find the Hufflepuff common room!" cried the little girl with blonde pigtails.

Marina smiled. "Don't worry. I know where the Hufflepuff common room is. It's near the kitchens."

Marina stood up and the little girl interlocked her hand with Marina's. The two walked out together into Hogwarts through the corridors.

"What's your name darling?" Marina asked as the little girl continued to skip.

"Clementine Scamander." smiled the girl.

Marina looked at Clementine. "Scamander? You related to Rolf Scamander? He's a year below me."  

"Yep! He's my big brother."

Marina and Clementine reached the Hufflepuff portrait.

"I'm Marina by the way. Marina Weasley." Marina said.

"That's a pretty name. In fact... your very pretty. I wish I was that pretty."

Marina sighed as she ruffled Clementine's blonde locks. "Clementine, your beautiful just the way you are. Everyone has a unique beauty. Inside and outside. Remember that."

"I like you Marina Weasley. Your a lot nicer than the other big kids." Clementine smiled as she skipped into the Hufflepuff portrait. 

Marina turned on her heels to then see a group of Hufflepuff girls, including the famous Orla Shacklebolt, huddled together very closely.

"Is it Nicholas from Sytherlin? What about Cartier Chapman? Oh just tell us who you fancy Orla!" screeched one of the girls in the group. 

Orla sighed. "Oh fine..."

Orla whispered something that Marina couldn't hear.

One of the girls gasped. "DENNIS CREEVEY?! YOU FANCY HIM?! SHUT UP!"  

"I didn't even know he was in our year till like three weeks ago!

Orla's face turned red as a tomato. "Don't shout it out to the world. I don't want him to know."

Marina smirked to herself. 

Wait till Dennis heard this. This will have him giggling for weeks, Marina thought.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 things in the entire world, Marina Weasley never thought once she would be visiting the very sensible Dennis Creevey in the hospital wing. 

But on this afternoon, Marina was sitting next to Dennis' hospital bedside. Due to the Sytherlin boys' actions, poor Dennis' head was severely injured and had almost bled to death due to the cutting spell that Rosier placed on Dennis' scalp. So as a result, Dennis' head was covered in bandaging and Madame Pomfrey had demanded that he was to stay in the hospital wing for the next two weeks. 

"Honestly how many black eyes are you going to bloody get this year?" Marina sighed looking at Dennis' purple bruising.

"It depends on how much Carrow is going to beat me up." Dennis mumbled. "I didn't even do anything. I was just walking to the gryffindor common room then Carrow decides to start hitting me."

"Look who it is. The bloodtraitor  Weasley and the little boyfriend." Pansy Parkinson said as she walked past the hospital wing.

"Least I have get a boyfriend who actually fancies me!" Marina yelled, referring to Harry.

"I miss the old Hogwarts, Marina." Dennis sighed.

Marina ran her fingers through Dennis' shiny blonde hair. "I know pumpkin. But this won't last forever I hope. One day Hogwarts will be back to its good old self."

"I'm sorry I lied to you." The boy blurted.

Marina looked at him. "What?"

"Rosier and his goons have been bullying me. Since first year. All because I'm a Muggleborn." 

"I could've helped you with it y'know. Lying just makes shit get worse. Trust me on it." Marina said as Madame Pomfrey came over with a bowl of potato soup and a large bar of chocolate.

"Y'know I'm not really hungry Madame Pomfrey"

Before Dennis could protest anymore, Madame Pomfrey shoved a square of chocolate and a spoonful of potato soup in his mouth. Dennis gulped it down.

"You will be eating this Creevey. You need some food in you. And Weasley, help Creevey eat his soup. And I've sent multiple owls about five days ago to your family about your injury, but they still haven't replied." Madame Pomfrey said as she walked off.

Marina then started to feed the soup to Dennis, "Since we are on the topic of truth, why the hell haven't your parents responded yet? And how come I've never seen them owl you?"

Dennis eyes started to water. "They are just busy. It's not easy being a milkman y'know." 

"Tell the damn truth or I'll spill this soup on you."

Dennis looked off into the window.

"My dad used to love me and Colin, then an owl came with a letter saying we're wizard.  And in my family, Magic is witchcraft and devil-like. Especially since I grew up, in the countryside. Where everyone is either a racist or homophobic. My parents are both. So in a way, my father disowned us. He just went off to work everyday without a word. And came back home every night...smoking away his life with the cows. And my mum, she never really loved me and Colin. She's always had this drinking problem. Sometimes I think she loves alcohol more than me. She was a racist and homophobe. She'd scream, shout, and sometimes she'd...hurt us. When she found out Colin and I were wizards, she threw a...a...whiskey bottle at us."

Dennis started to sob heavily into his knees. Marina wrapped her arms around Dennis and gave him a warm hug.

"It's okay Dennis. It's okay to cry now."

"...I don't want to go back. I want to stay here. I don't want to go back Marina. I'm sick of hearing her shout." whispered Dennis.

"You won't go back. I won't let you go back there Dennis." Marina cried. "I couldn't never do that to you or Colin."