𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 entered the Secret Garden room a few weeks later to see the rest of Dumbledore's Army huddled in a large group near the brook. It seems like everyone was huddling over, reading something.

"Oi Shadid, what's going on?" asked Marina.

"Harry, Hermione, and your brother were spotted in Hogsmade." Shahid answered with a grin.

"What?! Ron's in Hogsmade? Bloody hell!" Marina laughed.

"I can't believe Harry's coming back. I'm sure my brother will be happy." Dennis said joining Marina's side.

"Yeah Harold's alright. I mean he's so hot but oblivious as a brick wall sometimes." Marina said as she watered a bush of roses. 

"I see no lies." Lavender mumbled.

Seamus snickered. "You didn't say he was oblivious when me and Neville went into our dorm and saw you "

"Shut the hell up Seamus Finnagin before I beat your ass." Marina mumbled.

Dennis gagged.

"I'm off to Hogsmade. Abeforth says he needs some assistance." Neville said giving Luna a peck on the cheek.

Marina looked at the group.

 "This is what we've been waiting for everyone. So make sure you get your wands and head back to your common rooms I guess. Remember, this is life or death. So don't test your luck. This isn't just school anymore that can protect you, this is war. This is real."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, Marina was holding a tray full of butterbeer (thank you Aberforth) and walking towards the Room of Requirement. As everyone in Hogwarts knew Harry was coming sooner or later, Snape had forced every student to hide in the Room of Requirement. 

Despite the hiding, Luna was soon found and had returned to Hogwarts safely. Which made Neville and Marina a lot happier than before. 

Ginny too had come back, as she had finally convinced Molly to let her finish her sixth year.

Marina walked into the room to see Neville coming out of the secret passageway.

"I've got a surprise for you." Neville smiled.

Marina gasped, "Is Britney Spears coming? Oh my god she ishold on let me fix my hair

"No Britney Spears isn't coming Marina..."