❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 impossible unrealistic nightmare was never going to end. All she wanted to do was die. How could she survive if a thirteen-year-old boy didn't?

"I'll stay here Dennis with you...I'm not going anywhere. I don't care if I die, I won't let go." Marina cried in between in sobs.

Lavender, Pavarti, and Shadid then entered the courtyard to see Marina bleeding heavily as she sobbed over Dennis' dead body.

"Dennis! No!" Lavender screamed as tears filled her eyes.

"He's dead." Pavarti croaked as she ducked a jinx from a death eater behind.

"It's all my fault." Marina sobbed.

"No Marina it's not your fault...it's okay...we have to keep moving. I'll go take his body to Madame Pomfrey." Shahid said, "Lavender and Pavarti will take you to the second floor bathroom to clean up your arm."

"No...I want to stay with him." Marina said wiping her tears.

"You can't Marina...we need to clean up your arm. Your face looks almost blue from losing that much blood." Lavender said red-eyed.

Pavarti interlocked her hand with Marina's as Shadid carried Dennis' body over to the Great Hall.

"Duck!" Lavender yelled. The three ducked as a troll attempted to hit them with its bat.

Within a few minutes, Marina, Lavender, and Pavarti had jinxed and avoided a number of spells and were sitting on the flooring of a bathroom. The bathroom happened to be Myrtles'. Which was why nobody was in here dueling or hiding.

"Colloportus." Pavarti whispered as the abandoned bathroom door locked.

Marina laid her back on the wall as she sat on the floor, groaning.

Lavender opened her purse that she had been carrying through the entire war, to hold a small bottle and a roll of bandaging.

"This is going to hurt okay? Then after that we have to wait a few minutes before we put on the bandaging." Lavender said.

"Just do it already." Marina breathed, only wanting to go back and be with Dennis' body.

Lavender placed a few drops of the small bottle on Marina's cut arm. Making her groan form the pain.

"We're in this together. Don't worry." Lavender whispered as Pavarti hugged her side.

"Greyback killed him." Marina blurted. "Just kept on biting him. His last words were my name. Marina. He kept asking me for help...and I couldn't. I was too weak to save him like I always told him would. I always used to tell him if a war ever broke out, I would be the one to save and protect him. But I didn't. I didn't even try to hurt Greyback to distract him. I only threw some shard of glass at his back. But...I still killed Dennis."

wild thingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें