❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 think that Snape's Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom was wicked-looking and dark during the previous school year. Marina laughed at the thought. Oh how wrong was she. The new Dark Arts Professor, Amycus Carrow was on a entire different universe of Dark Magic contrasted to Snape's class. The grim death eater made Snape look like a innocent little five-year-old girl eating a lollipop. Marina could only wonder whether Carrow's sister, the new Muggle Studies teacher, was worse or better than her.

As Marina, Lavender, and Pavarti strolled inside Carrow's classroom for their first Dark Arts lesson of the year. (Without James and Lily, as the two were missing Harry again.)

Marina's face felt inanimate and lifeless as she entered the classroom. The room was filled with skulls, cursed books, and anything black. With Professor Carrow nowhere to be seen. No similarities to how the old Hogwarts was like.

Marina sat a single desk in the middle row with Lavender to her left, Pavarti behind her, and Neville sitting at a desk on her right.

Marina looked around the class to see Zabini, Padma, Parkinson, Crabbe, Goyle, and many other students around. Much more than Marina had expected. Marina awed at the sight of Luna and Neville waving at each other as Luna passed the classroom.

Of course, Crabbe and Goyle were looking very excited (which angered Marina deeply) while on the other hand Padma looked like she was seeing a dementor.

Marina waved to Crabbe and Goyle (obviously using her Veela skills), grasping their attention.

"Please don't do anything dangerous Marina." Neville mumbled as he watched the scene unfold. "People don't care if your brave now. They only care about your blood status."

"Well guess what Nev, who doesn't give a damn?" Marina said.

"You don't!" Pavarti and Lavender answered quietly with enthusiasm.

"How many damns do we give?"

"Zero!" Neville, Lavender, and Pavarti said.

"Something you wanted to tell us Weasley?" Goyle giggled. Theodore Nott scoffed and mumbled blood traitor under his breath.

"Tell us please!" Crabbe smiled dreamily.

"This is wanted I wanted to tell you two." Marina charmingly said as she stuck up her middle finger.

Crabbe and Goyle's faces dropped as Marina snickered.

Lastly, Seamus entered the classroom, appearing very gloomy (most likely due to Dean's absence at Hogwarts) and walked back an ancient grandfather clock that randomly started shooting miniature arrows covered in basilisk's saliva (which happened to be posioous and fatal)