❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW COVER?! ITS BLOODY
FANTASTIC! THX jellylegsjinx_  sorry for the short
chapter btw, sixth year will be....interesting 😏😏

𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄, Marina needed to find a way out of Umbridge's office and get to saving Sirius with everyone. But how? Tricking Malfoy and his gang wasn't going to be easy. Then suddenly, Ron whispered something in her ear.

"Use your charm, and I'll use mine."

Use her charm? What was that meant to mean? What magic did she have apart from her wand...wait...she had her natural charm. Her mother's charm. Her Veela charm!

Marina bit her lip and turned her head to whisper at Goyle, "Y'know sweetheart, if you let me go, maybe you and I could grab some butter beer."

Goyle turned bright red as she released Marina. Suddenly, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Parkinson were vomiting their guts out (due to Ron's cleverness of giving them Fred and George's puking pastries) as Neville, Marina, Luna, Ron, and Ginny ran out of the office and onto the Hogsmade bridge.

"Harry! Hermione!" Ron shouted as the two appeared in front of the group.

"What are you doing here? How..."

"Marina used her charm on Goyle, Ron gave everyone Puking Pastries!" Neville shrieked. "And we're going with you Harry, we're in this together."

"Alright then," said Harry, "How are we getting there then?"

Luna smiled dreamily. "We fly of course."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 on thersrals, the group arrived at the Department of Mysteries within half an hour. And honestly, Marina couldn't wait to kick some deatheater ass. She also wondered whether Toula was coming or not.

The teenagers entered a large dark brick room filled with large misty crystal balls on shelves and barely any light. As Harry grasped a crystal ball, the ball seemed to change into a prophecy.

"Lumos," Ginny mumbled as a man in black appeared at them.

"Where's Sirius?!" Harry shrieked.

The man the took of his mask to show Lucius Malfoy.

"Father, like son isn't it?" Marina told him.

"What you saw was only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see," Lucius said. "Now hand me the prophecy."

"You do anything to us and I'll drop it." Harry spat.

"Look who it is," said Lestrange joining them, "It's pretty halfblood Potty and his friends."

"I guess Voldemort didn't tell his stalker that he's a halfblood too." snapped Harry.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville breathed.

Marina lunged at Lestrange, but Ron held her back.

"Longbottom, how's mummy and daddy?" Bellatrix cackled.

Marina pointed her wand at Bellatrix. "You little son of a bitch!"

"Feisty one aren't you blood traitor?" Lestrange spat.

"Well my parents are better now that there about to be avenged." sassed Neville.

"Everybody let's just calm down." Lucius said lightly rolling his eyes at Bellatrix. "All we want is the prophecy."

Suddenly, six other death eaters appeared in front of them.

"Incarcerous!" Marina shouted making one of the death eaters on the floor tied in ropes.

The group started to run towards to the door as everyone fought off the death eaters.

"Reducto!" Ginny yelled making a shelf fall down, the group then exited the room to fall quite a few feet and fall a few centimeters from the floor.

As everyone stood up, they look around to see a dirty room with a large see through mirrorlike bolder.

"Bloody hell." Ron breathed.

Hermione sighed. "Let's get out here..."

Marina then suddenly heard a woman's voice, her birth mother's. It was when her mother was dying...

"I hear voices." Harry stated.

"I hear them too. You hear as well, don't you Marina?" Luna added.

"It's just an empty archway." Hermione insisted. "Please..."

Suddenly, a swarm of black smoke rushed over them and the death eaters appeared again.

Instantly, Marina was being held by death eater named Crabbe, who was pointing his wand at her throat.

"Did you truly believe that children could stand a chance against us?" chuckled Lucius.

"Yes!" Marina spat, "100% yes!"

"Will you stop making sarcastic remarks when were in the middle of being held my death eaters?" groaned Hermione.

"I'll make this simple for you Potter, give the prophecy, or you friends will die." Lucius stated.

Marina shouted, "If you give it to him Potter you are the most thickest person I —"

"Just shut up!" Crabbe spat.

"Y'know in America they have something called freedom of speech...so..."

As Harry handed the prophecy to Malfoy, a glimpse of light appeared and Sirius stood behind Harry.

"Get away from my godson you ass." Sirius said as he punched Malfoy.

All of a sudden, someone appeared behind Crabbe.

"Get the hell off of her you jerk!" spat Toula as she casted "petrificus totalus" on Crabbe.

"Toula!" Marina smiled as she hugged the woman, the prophecy was then dropped and shattered.

Bellatrix then hexed Sirius, who hexed her back, and the dueling continued. Suddenly, Lestrange casted a spell that could have made Sirius fall into the archway, but luckily, Toula was there.

"Expelliarmus!" Toula shouted as Bellatrix's wand fell out of her hands. Toula then casted a non-verbal spell making Bellatrix crash into the wall.

Sirius was alive...all thanks to Toula.