❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 rid of the one thing you love more than me? Brilliant!" Marina said in the common room the next evening, mimicking the world 'brilliant' to say it like Harry.

"Hey, I don't talk like that! Plus, Hermione's making me." Harry sighed laying his head on Marina's lap, who stroked his hair, "She says that Snape will find out anytime soon."

"He did almost yesterday. Come on, we both know that know-it-all is right Hare-Bear. Y'know what? How about I go with you?"

"Yeah I guess that will make me feel better." Harry smiled brightly.

A few minutes later, the two entered the Room of Requirement. Which was not filled with lots of space to practice defensive spells, but only filled with a matter of junk. But junk, was the thing Harry and Marina required at the moment.

"Alright give me the book." Marina stated.

Harry handed her the book as she put it under her arm.

"Oh I love the power I hold." Marina smiled. "Okay, give me your glasses now."

Harry turned specious of her. "...I dunno. If you do some prank or jinx on them, you have to fix them."

"No you blithering idiot I'm just going to clean them for you like the wonderful girlfriend I am." Marina said innocently taking off his glasses and cleaning the smudges with the edge of her black cropped sweater. "And close your eyes too, no peeking."

"Is it just me or are have you been shaving?"

Harry smiled. "I've been shaving. Four and a half months."

Marina shrugged. "Eh, Ron's been shaving for five."

Harry rolled his eyes as he looked away from her bare skin and closed his eyes. Marina then slipped the glasses into her jean pocket and placed the potions book under a large pile of tattered brooms and robes.

"Y'know Harry, why don't we stay here, alone, without Ron, just for a few minutes?" Marina whispered in his ear.

Harry grinned opening his eyes as he tried to kiss Marina, but kissed the air.

Marina snickered as she then ran off out of the room.

"Just kidding! Race you to the common room Hare-Bear!"

Harry rolled his eyes laughing, as he walked fast to the common room, bumping into a few people and walls.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄. Dead. Lifeless. It had been a week since Marina and Harry had hidden the book in the Room Of Requirement.