❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 only risen barely minutes ago when Marina awaken from her slumber. She had barely slept during the night, too busy creating her plan to bring out the old Hogwarts again. The girl could only hope that it would work.

Marina walked down the dormitory stairs in her usual sleepwear, a purple tank top and loose pajama pants, to see Dennis already sitting in an armchair wearing his Gryffindor uniform.

"Hello Marina! I'm ready to help!" Dennis grinned from ear to ear.

Marina ruffled his hair. "Hi pumpkin."

"So what's the plan?" Dennis questioned as if he were taking mental notes.

"Well," Marina said as she pulled out a drawing of a sliver shiny coin, "You see this?"

Dennis nodded.

"This is a fake coin. Back when the D.A was here, Hermione Granger made every member a fake coin. When your fake coin rang, it would ring and say a message of some sort. Usually the message was scrambled and when it was unscrambled, the message would tell us that a D.A meeting was occurring. I've already found a place for us to practice. I just need your help with sending out the message."

Dennis looked at the coin intrigued. "So thats Hermione Granger's coin? Then why do you need my help?"

Marina nodded. "You and Nev speak a bit of Mermish don't you?"

"Yes I speak a little of it. But why is that important to bringing the D.A. back?"

"We can't write the message in English. I would write it in Italian...but nobody else in the D.A understands it. But I know if you can write the message in Mermish, and since Neville will understand what it means. So Neville can tell everyone what the message means."

"So how will everyone know how to get to the place where the meeting is?" Dennis wondered.

"You. The message will say 'follow the younger Creevey' in Mermish. And everyone will follow you to the meeting." Marina said handing Dennis a map of where the meeting would take place.

Dennis looked at Marina in awe as if the redhaired girl were a Greek goddess.

"Your the bravest and smartest person I know." Dennis breathed. "I'm so glad to have a friend like you."

Marina smiled as she gave Dennis a sisterly hug.

Dennis' eyes widened as Marina looked at him.

"What's wrong?" Marina asked him feeling confused.