❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( I hate Robbie Coltrane but Hagrid himself is just wholesome 🥺🥺 also if you guys have ideas for cute fluff moments for Sirius + Toula or Ophelia + James comment them! )

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋. James and Lily could know be seen by Lavender and Pavarti. How in the world was Marina going to explain this situation to them?

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Lavender yelled moving away as far away from James and Lily on her seat.

"Ghost!" shrieked Pavarti, pale as a sheep.

"Oh shit they can see us too." James mumbled.

Pavarti and Lavender started to ramble quickly, making Msrina raise her wand and casted silenco on her friends.

"I can see them too. I don't know how the hell we can, but we just can." Marina said calmly, "Only some people can see them, not everyone. These aren't bad, they're good. I've known them since I was eleven, when we were slowly becoming friends they were there for me when I was alone."

Pavarti raised her hand. Marina removed the silencing charm on Pavarti.

"Can I get a chocolate now?" Pavarti asked slowly.

"No, you can't get a chocolate while I'm trying to introduce two ghosts to you." Marina sarcastically answered as she removed the silencing charm off of Lavender.

Lavender looked at Lily and James intrigued. "Do they have names? Can we talk to them?"

"Yeah they can talk to us." Marina replied.

"Um hello, I'm Lily Evans — I mean Lily Potter!" Lily waved.

"I'm James. The one who made her a Potter." James smirked.

"After six years James, at least Harry got the girl in five years." Lily stated.

Pavarti's eyes widened at hearing Harry's name.

"Oh shit, I forgot to tell you three things. One, they'll probably hang out for the rest of seventh year. Two, sometimes they leave to go to check on Sirius, Remus, and Harry. And three, they're Harry's parents...so yeah that's nice." Marina mumbled.

"Shouldn't you two be with Harry then?" Lavender questioned as the train arrived at Hogsmade Station.

"Ghosts aren't allowed to interact with their children otherwise we'll get attached." Lily sighed looking upset.

"I wonder who's Head Boy with you Rina." James said standing up.

Pavarti laughed. "What if it's someone like Zabini or Seamus?"