❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 her Hogwarts trunk, knowing that this would be her last term. Then after that, was life. The real world. But Marina wasn't too worried. She was a good student in Transfiguration. And was planning to be working in the Transfiguration Law Department, specifically as a Transfiguration Law Enforcer. A job where you would make and discuss new Transfiguration Laws with the department.

Marina just didn't feel right.

Not laughing and joking with Ron, as she imagined as how she would be going to 9 3/4 for her seventh year.

"I can't believe my little knight is in her seventh year!" Molly cried as she gave Marina a skull-crushing hug.

"Dad are you crying too?" Ginny laughed.

"No," Arthur mumbled wiping his tear, "My eyes...they're just sweating."

"I will miss you Marina. I can't wait to see you at Christmas." Fleur said as she and Bill gave Marina and Ginny a hug.

"That's if William over here doesn't get you pregnant by then." Marina smirked.

Bill went bright red as Fleur giggled.

"Ooh grandchildren! Isn't that exciting Arthur?" Molly shrieked as the Hogwarts Express let out its steam.

"Very exciting, you two best be off now. Ginny, don't blow up anything. Marina, don't kill anyone this year. Hogwarts is different this year. And for Merlin's sake don't tell your little sister to blow up anything." Arthur said as Ginny and Marina boarded the train.

"I better have a niece or nephew by Christmas Bill!" Marina shouted.

"Bye Dad! Bye Mum!" Ginny waved as the train left the station, and the figures got smaller and smaller as the train moved farther away.

Ginny turned to Marina. "I'm going to sit with Luna. I'll see you in a bit?"

Marina nodded as she and sister parted opposite ways, then searched for which compartment her friends were in.

"Marina!" said Pavarti behind Marina, making her jump slightly.

"Hey Pav! Where's Lavender?" Marina questioned.

"She's in the here." Pavarti answered leading Marina into the compartment. Lavender was sitting at the window seat, saw Marina, and squeezed her into tight hug.

"I'm so happy to see you! You look great!" Lavender giggled.

"When does she not look great?" joked Pavarti as they sat down.