❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 the D.A had been extremely successful these past few weeks. They had been learning new advanced spells every single day and had quite a few people joining Dumbledore's Army. Including Pavarti's boyfriend, Shadid Malik, who made Pavarti very giggly. Orla Shacklebolt, the girl Dennis fancied, had joined the D.A as well.

And on this dark evening, which had Halloween, the D.A was practicing a charm called Aqua Eructo in the Garden Room.

Aqua Eructo was a rather difficult charm that can be used to create a spout of water from the tip of the wand. The intensity of the water flow can be anything from a thin fountain to an immense, powerful and destructive jet.

"Marina, Pavarti...look! I'm finally doing it!" shrieked Dennis as his wand shot out a thin destructive amount of water.

Marina ruffled Dennis's hair as Dennis accidentally sprayed the back of Pavarti's head, making Shadid laugh at Pavarti.

"Well done pumpkin. I'm so proud of you." Marina said.

"Hey Dennis, do you mind helping me with this charm? I'm not good at it." Orla Shacklebolt said nearby them.

Dennis smiled as he practically ran over to Orla.

Marina then started to assist Luna with the spell.

"This spell will get rid of nargles. My daddy told me." Luna smiled as she successfully cast the spell.

"I'm sure it will," Marina said.

"Your aura is looking very pretty today," Luna told Marina.

"Thanks, Lovegood, your aura looks nice too," Marina said.

"Hey, Marina, Neville's on fire! He's been casting Aqua Eructo like it's a piece of cake. Honestly, Neville's got some fire in him just waiting to erupt." Ginny cheered joining them. "Oh hey, Luna."

"Hello, Ginny."

Marina then noticed Lavender was not in the room anywhere to be seen,

"Oi losers, where's Lav gone?" Marina yelled to everyone.

Everyone shrugged or either said 'not here.

"I think she said she had detention with Carrow. The female one." Ginny added.

After about half an hour, a weeping Lavender ran into the garden room. Marina jumped slightly as Lavender ran into her arms crying.

"Lavender! Why are crying?" Pavarti questioned stroking Lavender's blonde locks.