❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(This is sorta a filler chapter, it made me laugh while writing it though! )

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃. The goosebumps on Marina's arms had not yet disappeared since she, Lavender, Pavarti, and Dennis had arrived at the library with plans. On this fine September afternoon, the four were planning on looking for a 'spray-painting spell' (for obvious reasons of course).

"I can't find bloody anything." Marina sighed closing her last book. "Have you?"

All three of her friends shook their heads.

"Today's Witch Weekly question is...What would name your future daughter or son?" Lavender read in her magazine.

Marina couldn't imagine the thought of herself being someone's mother. Or even holding her own baby.

"I thought we were suppose to look for a spell." Dennis added.

Lavender shrugged. "I am...I'm looking in my magazine."

Marina rolled her eyes.

"I dunno what I'm going to name my kid. I don't even know if I'll be able to have one with the way my parents are acting." Pavarti said flipping through pages of a charms book.

Marina looked at her friend. "Why not? Your still with Shadid aren't you?"

"Yes. But our parents don't approve it of course. It's all just rubbish. All because India and Pakistan are utter rivals. And my parents don't want me being with a Pakistani. While Shadid's Mum and Dad don't want him being with an Indian." Pavarti explained.

"I'm sure they'll come around Pavarti!" smiled Dennis. Making the three girls smile as well.

"But despite all the drama, I would name my kid after a food maybe." Pavarti joked.

"I mean seriously Pav!" Lavender giggled.

"Okay fine, I like the name...Padma." Pavarti joked again.

"Your no use," Lavender teased, "What about you Dennis?"

"Viola." Dennis answered within milliseconds. "I play the viola for Hogwarts orchestra. And it's Italian name too. That's why I've always liked it. I would name that for my daughter."

"That's a nice name." Marina mumbled still looking through the bookshelf. "Yes! Found the spray painting spell!"

Dennis stepped onto the ladder to place back his book. "That's great "