❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈 stood around the corner of the corridor where Ron and Lavender were. Christmas holidays were now over, and the two girls had finally agreed that this morning, they were going to call a truce on the their petty argument.

As Lavender arrived at the bench where Pavarti and Marina were standing, she stopped in her tracks.

"Hi Lavender." said Pavarti in a quiet tone.

"Pavarti. Marina, how was your Christmas holidays?" Lavender said softly.

Marina remembered the moment where Harry and her had almost kissed each other.

"Uneventful." Marina blurted, "I'm sorry Lavender. I should have understood that you were just having your first boyfriend, and I don't think it was fair of me to not even ask you to make time for us, but to just scream at you. I don't want lose to one of my best friends."

Pavarti looked up to Lavender. "I'm sorry too. Shadid told me I shouldn't have called you a...the b word, and he explained to me why your so upset with us, and then I realized, I wasn't being supportive of you and Ron's relationship. But to make it fair, I just want you to make an equal amount of time for your boyfriend and us."

"Oh I'm sure he explained to you very well." smirked Marina.

"I understand. I'm sorry as well. I'll make sure that we spend enough time together." Lavender said.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 far going well. The class had just finished the Draught of Death, which was best made by Harry, of course. And now Professor Slughorn had a little 'surprise' for the class as they had a few minutes left till the next period begun.

"Now this, ladies and gentleman," Slughorn said putting a large cauldron that was spitting out heart-shaped bubbles, "is one of the most powerful potions in the world, made by one of the most famous potioneers, Laverne De Montgomery."

"Can anyone tell me what this potion is and does?"

Even Marina didn't know. At a young age, Arthur used to take her to a potions shop in Diagon Alley and they would play a game of who came name the most potions. And Marina had never seen such a potion before.

Hermione's hand shot up in the air within seconds.

"It's Amortentia, the most powerful love potion in the world. Like I said on the first day of term, you smell three things you find attractive." Hermione explained. "Sometimes, if one is absolutely clueless of who finds them attractive, they will have a flashback of the person who finds them attractive."