❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, it was the day of another Hogsmade trip. And luckily, this time Marina's arm was healed and could finally attend. As she left to say goodbye to Neville (who wasn't allowed on the trip) with Lav and Pav, she felt bad and promised to walk him back. So as the two walked back up the marble staircase in the entrance hall as everybody else proceeded to the front doors.

"Thanks for walking me back Marina, you know I don't have the firmest grip on my feet." smiled Neville.

"It's no problem Nev." Marina winked. As they went up the third corridor, they saw Harry standing next to the one eyed statue.

"Harry! I forgot you weren't going to Hogsmeade either! Marina is just walking me back to the corridor!" Neville said.

"Hi, Neville," said Harry, moving swiftly away from the statue. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," shrugged Neville. "Want a game of Exploding Snap?"

"Er — not now — I was going to go to the library and do that vampire essay for Lupin —"

"I'll come with you!" said Neville brightly. "I haven't done it either!"

"Er — hang on — yeah, I forgot, I finished it last night!"

"Great, you can help me!" said Neville, his round face anxious. "I don't understand that thing about the garlic at all — do they have to eat it, or —"

He broke off with a small gasp, looking over Harry's shoulder.

It was Snape. Neville took a quick step behind Harry.

"And what are you three doing here?" said Snape, coming to a halt and looking from one to the other. "An odd place to meet —"

"We're not — meeting here," said Harry. "We just — met here."

"That makes total sense!" shrieked Marina with sarcasm.

"Indeed?" said Snape. "You have a habit of turning up in unexpected places, Potter, and you are very rarely there for no good reason... I suggest the pair of you return to Gryffindor Tower, where you belong. And Weasley, return to the Hogsmade trip."

Harry and Neville set off without another word. As they turned the corner, Harry looked back. Snape was running one of his hands over the one-eyed witch's head, examining it closely.

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, Marina was now at Zonkos with her mates, which she hadn't been to on the last trip they visited Zonko's, which was so packed with students Marina had to exercise great care not to tread on anyone and cause. There were jokes and tricks to fulfill even Fred's and George's wildest dreams; they left Zonko's with their money bags considerably lighter than they had been on entering, but her pockets bulging with Dungbombs, Hiccup Sweets, Frog Spawn Soap, and a Nose-Biting Teacup apiece.