❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on a red armchair with Benny in the Burrow's living room on the bright sunny day. She has just finished playing a dirty game of quidditch with Charlie and Bill, who had just came home from Romania and Egypt for the Quidditch World Cup. Something she was looking forward to.

Besides that, she had a wonderful summer. Summertime was plainly full of helped the twins with their joke products, late night chats with Ginny, and bantering with Ron (who she still shared a room with, only because he got frightened without her.)

Like always, summer was good to her again. Marina had grown an inch or two, her baby fat had vanished, and her red silky hair was at her waist. Something Ron wasn't happy about. Every time Ginny brought the topic up, Ron would look up in disgust.

"I just don't anybody looking at my sister! It's nasty!" Ron shrieked.

"Oh piss off prat. I'm sorry that people will find me attractive and not you." Marina replied flipping through another edition of Seeker Weekly.

Suddenly, Marina then heard Fred voice talking to someone. She didn't bother to see who.

"Ton-Tongue Toffee," said Fred brightly. "George and I invented them, and we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer. Look She-Devil, Harry's here."

Marina looked to see Harry, who she wouldn't admit, but he had gotten terribly handsome over the summertime. Harry was now very lanky and tall. But still seemed to have the same old messy black hair, round glasses, and piercing emerald eyes.

Even Benny winked to Harry. Making Marina roll her eyes.

"Harold." Marina blurted closing her book.

"RiRi...hi." Harry said breathless, losing focus on everything around him but her.

"Oi!" Fred scolded. Marina then went back to reading with Benny.

"How're you doing, Harry?" said Charlie, grinning at him and holding out a large hand, which Harry shook.

Bill then got to his feet, smiling, and also shook Harry's hand. When Marina introduced Bill and to Pavarti and Lavender two years ago, Lavender randomly started to giggle at Bill, while Pavarti just stared at Charlie. Which she found disgusting, because they were her brothers. But the two eventually got over their little crush.

But honestly, who wouldn't think Bill and Charlie weren't cool? Bill had long redhair that he had tied back in a ponytail. And was wearing an earring with what looked like a fang dangling from it. His clothes would not have looked out of place at a rock concert,
his boots to be made, not of leather, but of dragon hide.