❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐃 February, which meant only one thing. Valentines Day. Now every year Lavender, Pavarti, and Marina had a tradition of going to Hogsmade and one of them would choose their activity for the day. And this time, Lavender was choosing. So Merlin knew what girly things they were going to do.

The only thing Marina knew about the activity was that they had to wear nice clothes.

Putting on her checkered black dress with a white long sleeve under and some black boots, Marina and her two friends (who were both looking very pretty) went arm in arm into a small pink shop called "MADAM PUDDIFOOTS"

And honestly, it looked like Professor Umbridge's paradise. The inside was very tacky, frilly, covered with bows, and cramped full of teenage couples kissing and holding hands. It was Marina's night.

"Of all the places, we're going here?" Marina mumbled as Madam Puddifoot approached them.

"Let's just do it for Lav, it took her weeks to get a Valentines Day reservation." replied Pavarti.

"Hello sweeties, do you have a reservation? We're so busy lately we're only accepting them now." Puddifoot said.

"Um yes," Lavender said, "Lavender Brown. Table for three at noon."

"Oh come have a seat!"

The three sat at the table as Lavender started to order for them (while Pavarti drooled over the pictures of the cookies). Bored, Marina looked around the little cafe to see a new couple arrive at the cafe. Pavarti looked at the door to see who it was and coughed.

"What's wrong?" Lavender said sipping on her mint tea, Pavarti whispered something in her ear, making Lavender groan.

"What's happened?" Marina asked.

Lavender sighed, "Let's just be thankful I ordered you a calming tea."

Marina turned around to see Cho Chang and Harold enter the shop and sit down at small table nearby.

"That son of a —"

"Let's not get upset over her, despite the fact that's they are sitting right behind Lavender." Pavarti said.

"Fine." Marina sighed as Madam Puddifoot brought them some strawberry jam cookies.

After the three spent the next hour in the cafe, they were strolling back to the castle laughing while they heard a boy and girl fighting.

"Oh well why don't you go to your little Hermione for some butter beer? Actually, I'm sure you'd especially like to go with that rude Weasley too!" shrieked a voice, making the three turn. It was Cho Chang.