❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐍 her long sleeved rainbow strip shirt over her jeans. Today she and everyone was going to board the Hogwarts Express. And the teenager just couldn't help but giggle over the fact that she would see her friends again.

As she, Harry, Ron, Fred, and George had just reached the first-floor landing on their way down to breakfast, when Molly appeared at the foot of the stairs, looking harassed.

"Arthur!" she called up the staircase. "Arthur! Urgent message from the Ministry!"

Marina flattened herself against the wall as Arthur came clattering past with her robes on back-to-front and hurtled out of sight.

"Morning." Marina said to Harry.

"Morning. You look nice."

Marina walked away, "Shut up."

After breakfast, they stood full and pleased.

"I'd better hurry – you have a good term, everyone," said Mr. Weasley to Harry, Marina, Ron, and the twins, fastening a cloak over his shoulders and preparing to Disapparate. "Molly, are you going to be all right taking the kids to King's Cross?"

"Of course I will," she said. "You just look after Mad-Eye, we'll be fine."

As Mr. Weasley vanished, Bill and Charlie entered the kitchen.

"Did someone say Mad-Eye?" Bill asked. "What's he been up to now?"

"He says someone tried to break into his house last night," said Mrs. Weasley.

"Mad-Eye Moody?" said George thoughtfully, spreading marmalade on his toast. "Isn't he that nutter – "

"Your father thinks very highly of Mad-Eye Moody," said Mrs. Weasley sternly.

"Yeah, well, Dad collects plugs, doesn't he?" said Fred quietly as Mrs. Weasley left the room. "Birds of a feather..."

"Moody was a great wizard in his time," said Bill.

"He's an old friend of Dumbledore's, isn't he?" said Charlie. "Dumble- dore's not what you'd call normal, though, is he?" said Fred.

"I mean, I know he's a genius and everything..."

"Who is Mad-Eye?" asked Harry.

"He's retired, used to work at the Ministry as an Auror," said Marina. "Half the cells in Azkaban are full because of him."

Bill and Charlie decided to come and see everyone off at King's Cross station, but Percy, apologizing most profusely, said that he really needed to get to work.