❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐄𝐖 days prior to Halloween, and Marina was standing outside of Professor Slughorn's office. About a few minutes early for their lunch meeting. And the redhaired girl could only wonder what on earth Horace E.F Slughorn wanted to converse about over lunch. Yes, she was extraordinary talented at both Transfiguration and Quidditch, but why did he want to only invite her and not the other talented students, like Ginny, Zabini, or even McLaggen?

In addition, Marina's nightmares had shifted topics. She was now dreaming about Voldemort killing Harry and Ron. As well as the rest of her family, Lavender, and Pavarti. She had even dreamt of Harry surviving the war, but forgetting and falling out of love her.
Which was absolutely ridiculous and utterly unrealistic, but Marina couldn't help but get stomach aches over the thought.

Beside her negative thoughts, the D.A was going extremely well with Marina, Neville, Luna, and Ginny as the teachers. They had been able to learn very advanced defensive charms due to successfully stealing quite a few advanced charm textbooks from Flitwick's private collection in his office.

"Don't worry too much orangie." James said comfortingly. "Old sluggy is simply harmless. Isn't he Lils?"

"You know the reason why I am worried James." Marina mumbled, "How's Hermione, Ron, and Harry?"

"They're all fine I think." James answered.

Marina gulped.

I think. How reassuring. I guess Harry and Ron didn't think once about how I would feel when they left. I'm sure Harry didn't even think about my feelings. How I feel wondering if my brother and love of my life is alive, dead, or tortured to insanity.

"Well just because Slughorn is harmless doesn't mean he never had any authority at Hogwarts. Everyone wanted to be in the Slug Club during and before our time." Lily replied.

"Slughorns' alright. He's a great Professor no doubt of that." Marina

"We will see you in a bit Marina." Lily smiled.

Marina turned. "Wait...where are you going?"

"I told Pavarti I would teach her a secret passageway to Hogsmade." James smirked. "And Lilyflower told Lavender she would teach her a cake recipe for Pavarti's birthday."

"Alright see you two in a bit I suppose."

Marina shrugged off all her thoughts when suddenly Slughorn's office door was opened by the potions Professor himself.

"Ah Marina! Wonderful to see you!" Slughorn shrieked shaking Marina's hand as the two entered his office.

"It's nice to see you too sir." smiled Marina as she sat down on a velvet chair at Slughorn's small dining table. There were four full glasses of butterbeer and four full plates of Shepard's pie.