❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 in the school was one of great tension and excitement. Lessons were to stop at midday, giving all the students time to get down to the dragons' enclosure – though of course, they didn't yet know what they would find there. Well despite Marina, who hadn't told Lav and Pavarti about the dragons.

As Marina (who was wearing red and yellow, red for gryffindor, and not for Harry, and yellow for Cedric) and her friends walked down toward the place where the dragons were, around the edge of the forest, but when they approached the clump of trees behind which the enclosure would be clearly visible, they took their seats in the stadium area.

Then suddenly Marina couldn't help but feel jitters for not Cedric...but Harry.

What if he didn't make it out? He was only fourteen! They hadn't learnt enough to fight off a dragon! And if he didn't make it out, Marina would feel horrid. Ron and her family would be devastated.

"Marina you look pale." Lav said.

"Nervous about Harry?" Pavarti added.

"I'm fine. It's just hot in here." Marina whispered.

"It's sixty degrees."

"Okay.No..I just...I'm going to just say good luck to him." Marina lied.

She ran down to the champions tent. She entered to see a pacing Harry, who smiled when seeing her. Unlike Karkaoff.

"Vhat is she doing ere?" He scoffed.

"None of your business любопитен (nosy)." Marina spat back. Making Karkaoff impressed that she knew some Bulgarian.

After she said a quick good luck to Cedric, she zoomed over to Harry, who she was mainly concerned about for some reason.

"RiRi what are you doing here?" Harry said looking he was going to vomit.

Marina didn't honestly wasn't planning to talk to him. She just wanted to see him to calm herself down. Without a thought, Marina gave Harry a tight hug.

"Don't die on me - I mean... on Ron. I don't want to be his therapist if you did." Marina whispered as they hugged each other.

Suddenly a flash happened that looked like a photo. But Marina didn't care. She just wanted Harry not to die.

A whistle had blown somewhere.

"Bye!" Marina said, then ran back up to the stands.

"Is he ok?" Lavender asked with her red face paint.

"Fine." Marina breathed.